🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 59 — Paul Scheer, Our Close Friend

You don't ever think things could be better if you had a second chance?

Sometimes I think that everything would be better if I could just go back and spend more time thinking about the past.

• Like 1

this helped put things in perspective thanks m8

I was trying to be clever and funny, but looking back at what I wrote, it was mostly just wise and insightful. If my mistake benefitted you, then I'm glad.

• Like 4

You don't ever think things could be better if you had a second chance?

We usually do get second chances. For instance, I had another chance for a girl to not laugh at me and for a father figure not to leave. Both turned out the same but you know.

• Like 1

Are we on track for THREE HUNDO? Because this feels like a three-hundo-er to me.

• Like 5

Is The Narnold ever eligible to come back? When's the trial? Would this forum welcome him back or would he have to post somewhere else? When did Earwolf find out? What the heck is a switch anyway?

• Like 10

Ok. I'm about to flash some serious D.

Young Air Force D:

Y5vP7gC.jpg?1

D with a mustache:

hkEfYGh.jpg?1

D when he liked M:

LGSvpqq.jpg?1

Bonus: Who's that adorable baby that my mom is holding?!

5wcMP9m.jpg?1

• Like 15

Bozos, what i really wanna know is who is making these major decisions regarding his financial future? I mean, we're they all born where he was? Do they know what life is like growing up where he did? Maybe his idea of society is different from the way the majority is heading. Maybe it's not so bad. In fact, there is poo poo on the floor, I'm gonna tell my dog to go fetch a switch.

• Like 3

ScreenShot2014-11-22at112331PM.png

Sean?

so christmas is coming up again, and it's the only time I get to work on shit that doesn't have anything to do with personal projects and or work. I've been chipping away at a hollywood handbook 'opening title sequence'.

So hopefully that's tite? maybe not though.

• Like 14

Joe McGurl makes dreams a reality.

Jadecup.png

Pretty sure we're best buds now.

Yeah we are! Oh..you meant with Sean and Hayes and not...*US.*

Hah, nah it's cool though. Haha no doubt no doubt, so sick man. Hahah alright dude, I'll catch you later man.

*walks into the ocean*

• Like 3

Ive had a very busy weekend and havent been around for a few days--id just like to say nice work and I really enjoyed a lot of the stuff that was posted like d and stickers

just stopping in to say what up what up

i'm sick so i've put my pen and pad of paper down, no scoops for me this weekend. stay tuned.

• Like 2

do you guys think about the past a lot?

"Think only of the past as its remembrance gives you pleasure." -Jane Austen

Charlie Murphy-Brown, your mom is adorable and your dad looks like a Pete Holmes-level nice guy, which makes me think he might be a child molester. Not saying he definitely is, it's just something you might want to look into.

Thanks Veebs for the kindish words. I realize you are basically the Chelsea Peretti of the HH forum so I am honored that you would go after my dad like that. FYI he is a former pastor, church executive, and current advocate for the disabled and elderly. While I am assigning crossover identities I would also say Anastasia is the Lauren Lapkus of the forum, and Freja is like our Janeane Garofalo because she is so edgy and fearless. I won't get into the guys on here except to say that Sean & Hayes are either Jerry Lewis and Dean Martin (respectively), or the Smothers Brothers, Sean obviously being Tom; or Bud and Doyle from Bio-Dome. I am not sure who is who in the Bio-Dome scenario because I don't want to offend Sean or Hayes by calling them Stephen Baldwin.

• Like 8