🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 59 — Paul Scheer, Our Close Friend

If you say so. I just don't want to be stuck eating lunch with the goth kids for another four fucking years.

It would be funny if we were all frosty to you for a while and then you look closer at our avatars and realise we're all goths.

• Like 2

It would be funny if we were all frosty to you for a while and then you look closer at our avatars and realise we're all goths.

I was immediately afraid of this exact thing after I posted that comment. Hey, some of my best friends in high school were goths!

• Like 1

Finally, Chanson is a nice and funny guy with great wisdom and insight into life. But sometimes he can be a little salty.

I used to say "Love you, Bye" at the end of mean comments to indicate that they were actually not mean but I've since become lazy and so now I just let people decide if they're mean or not on their own. I also think that people really shouldn't get too worked up about what someone says on an internet forum but I can understand if wires get crossed somewhere. I've also periodically made some grand gestures to explain how I feel about new people and how much I truly, unsarcastically love each and every individual delicate snowflake on this forum and how I'm actually a person who needs people to explain these sorts of things to them because I default to assuming everyone hates me (because childhood and a Dad who's an engineer). So I'm doing that again now in a less poetic, more literal way.

• Like 6

When did Zsa Zsa Gabor live on a farm, Hayes? Is that some kind of Jeopardy fact?

• Like 2

ARE WE JUST GOING TO IGNORE THAT PICTURE OF A SANDWICH

If by ignore you mean masturbated furiously then yes. I ignored the shit out of it.

• Like 4

I used to say "Love you, Bye" at the end of mean comments to indicate that they were actually not mean but I've since become lazy and so now I just let people decide if they're mean or not on their own. I also think that people really shouldn't get too worked up about what someone says on an internet forum but I can understand if wires get crossed somewhere. I've also periodically made some grand gestures to explain how I feel about new people and how much I truly, unsarcastically love each and every individual delicate snowflake on this forum and how I'm actually a person who needs people to explain these sorts of things to them because I default to assuming everyone hates me (because childhood and a Dad who's an engineer). So I'm doing that again now in a less poetic, more literal way.

I like you. I like your sense of humor.

• Like 1

assb;laster put the a, s, b, e, and r in hamburger sandwich

• Like 5

I never got to be in any particular social groups at school because I was just universally liked by everyone :( so unfair

A lot of p-cast listeners are into craft beer so drinking one of asia's prime lagers might be a key differentiator.

I sent a 'wich pic like that to Sean on Twitter once and he faved it. I was way too excited about that fave. You know, these "celebrities" and "comedians" and "podcasters" that we put on such a pedestal. There just like us, ya know. Just... people.

• Like 1

Listen, I wanted to apologize about my eariler incendiary post about Paul Scheer and his script. I didn't really mean what I said. My aim was just to get a reaction. I wanted my first HH post to make a big splash like the Tom Hanks, Daryl Hannah mermaid movie Splash or the reality competion diving show Splash. Turned out it was a disaster like the comedy movie It's A Disaster. I'll try harder next time.

• Like 1

when Hayes laughs when Sean says nanayo he sounds like goofy laughing and I find that down right delightful

• Like 1

Great ep.

I don't know if this was already mentioned, but I'm glad that during the abortion scene, Paul points out that she is having "double babies", because I myself am a double baby. So I can relate.

• Like 1

Great ep.

I don't know if this was already mentioned, but I'm glad that during the abortion scene, Paul points out that she is having "double babies", because I myself am a double baby. So I can relate.

I like your jacket.

• Like 1

this thread made me develop a new crush on one of you.

who am i kidding, it's still greggy.

• Like 9

TBH I have crushes on p much everyone in this forum.

I was gonna say something mean about Chanson but he called me attractive earlier so he aight

• Like 6

Is this a good time to mention I have Orange Crushes for everyone? Let's have a picnic. Assblaster can bring sandies.

• Like 5