🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 59 — Paul Scheer, Our Close Friend

3000 what?

Not sure, but maybe now you can join outcast, to replace that guy who is the new jimi hendricks. And it's about damn time!

I'm pretty offended that you messed up my Knick-Name. You're lucky I don't hold onto grudges that long. That being said, the grudge starts now.

Sign me up for some grudge then*, because as far as I'm concerned you are now the Project(ile) Master(bationer).

*I'm trusting you when you say that it won't last very long.

Sign me up for some grudge then*, because as far as I'm concerned you are now the Project(ile) Master(bationer).

*I'm trusting you when you say that it won't last very long.

If you could see my face right now, you would be so spooked. I've never, ever been this angry. GRUDGE STARTS RIGHT NOW!

EDIT: Okay, grudges are over. We can be friends again.

• Like 1

Have anyone else seen Intern Stella yet? I liked it because it had robots and space ships and I am a TRUE nerd and not a fake nerd girl so I'm allowed to like obscure nerd things like this. However there are scary parts such as where there is a big water wave so I did not like all of it.

• Like 1

It is a running joke between my students and me that I live at school. I do have a house though outside of school.

I tried to ride a dirt bike once when I was about 13 and fucked up my leg (hey look-a traumatic experience growing up!) so a Harley is not for me. My car is not a sports car, but it IS pretty fast and badass and cool

I once did a sleepover at school to fight racism (I don't understand either) and it wasn't too bad.

Hey, I once rode with someone on a dirtbike when I was like seven and made the mistake of wearing shorts. On my one leg there were two spots the size of a handbook where my skin was burned off partially. /traumatic story

• Like 2

I once did a sleepover at school to fight racism (I don't understand either) and it wasn't too bad.

Hey, I once rode with someone on a dirtbike when I was like seven and made the mistake of wearing shorts. On my one leg there were two spots the size of a handbook where my skin was burned off partially. /traumatic story

I never got to ride a dirt bike, but I never even wanted to, so who cares. As evidence of this, I am now a grown ass man, and could totally get myself a dirtbike without needing anyone's permission. The fact that I haven't done so should convince you that I don't even care about dirtbikes or think that people who got to ride on them are cool. I had a sweet bike as a kid, and they said the big bouncy seat was girly but in fact, that "girly" seat is probably the reason why my sperm count is so high. And the streamers on the handlebars made me look like I was going even faster than I actually was, which was REALLY FUCKING FAST to begin with.

• Like 3

this thread made me develop a new crush on one of you.

That's sweet of you agata, but I go where the wind takes me. Not even your colorful hair could hold me down. I'm a potatoshoreman through and through. Jus got to keep on keepin on

• Like 6

I made some art to show I'm like a burger ho and not like a chanson

tQnZqgO.png

• Like 16

tQnZqgO.png

lol

• Like 4

Andrew, nice detail with the glasses on Sean's shirt.

PS - I have many crushes.

• Like 5

Hmm okay I read your input, so I should ask if she smokes and then if she's gay and then either do or don't bring attention to her hair and then find different advice for the next stage of our relationship.

Follow the natural progression. Ask her has she seen Vibes.

• Like 4

Hmm okay I read your input, so I should ask if she smokes and then if she's gay and then either do or don't bring attention to her hair and then find different advice for the next stage of our relationship.

I lied earlier. Don't talk about her hair. But, you should find out what her thoughts are on skellingtons. That could be a deal breaker.

• Like 1

Have none of you done this before? Just tell her that you'd like to give her a great big smooch on the mouth and then when she makes the move you back off like what are you doing? Then be all jk and kiss her.

• Like 1

i've played along for so long now, but I'm just gonna say it. I actually like to be scared. It's like Al Hitchcock said, "From a young age, people love to have their scary bone tickled." He knew what he was talking about.

Open up your minds. Maybe u'll learn something.

• Like 3

Thanks for the support on my sandwich guys. Theres a girl with blue hair that works at my school any tips on talking to her?

Women love everything about Mystery, especially how he dresses. Take his advice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e3OGJB73Z4

PS - Better yet, do none of this and just be yourself.

• Like 9

I'm pretty offended that you messed up my Knick-Name. You're lucky I don't hold onto grudges that long. That being said, the grudge starts now.

lets not grudge, lets full on feud. I look forward to giving you the stinkeye at HH group outings and talking about how YOUVE NEVER EVEN PG'D BEFORE, BRO*

*coming from someone who PGd for the first time last week

• Like 2

I HAVE noticed a drop in racism lately--Im sure it can likely be traced back to that sleepover.

And I empathize with you on the scar thing, I still have a small one on the inside of my left ankle from that fateful day from when the chain dug a bit into my leg :(

• Like 3

tQnZqgO.png

Andrew your name might as well be Simon because yopu're British and like to do drawrings 1991-11-23-9.jpg

• Like 3

lets not grudge, lets full on feud. I look forward to giving you the stinkeye at HH group outings and talking about how YOUVE NEVER EVEN PG'D BEFORE, BRO*

*coming from someone who PGd for the first time last week

OOHhhhhh okay. I see how it is, AJ. What does that even stand for? Always Jerkin'? One of these days I'll PG*. You'll see.

*What does it mean to PG?

• Like 1