🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
A New Duck

Earwolf mercilessly teasing Lauren Lapkus podcast

On Earwolf's Facebook wall today:

Wouldn't it be great if Lauren Lapkus had a podcast on the Earwolf network and it was coming out THIS WEEK?

This aligns with something a certain host let slip several weeks ago, and I AM EXCITED.

Kinda wish it was a Tuesday show, because I don't have any regular podcasts that happen on Tuesdays.

But I don't care! I can't wait to get a regular dose of Lapkus!

• Like 7

fuuuuck, I wish I didn't read this, now I'm twitching uncontrollably, jonesing for a thing I didn't know I needed to live until right now!

There was an ad for it on Who Charted, said it was coming out today. But I don't see it. Maybe it'll be a Friday show and that ad was meant for Two Charted....[shrug] I don't know.

Maybe it's just being tinkered with and it will drop later today?!?!?!

If the quality is anywhere near the ADPPP I will lose my mind.

If this doesn't end up on a Tuesday, Hollywood Handbook is a pretty nice Tuesday podcast.

• Like 1

There was an ad for it on Who Charted, said it was coming out today. But I don't see it. Maybe it'll be a Friday show and that ad was meant for Two Charted....[shrug] I don't know.

argh i messed that up

• Like 1

YES. This is the best news.

I must have zoned out during Who Charted's ads last week. Whoops.

I don't know if I get Hollywood Handbook.

I don't know if I get Hollywood Handbook.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

• Like 1

I can't find it, all I'm seeing is some weird new podcast about LA traffic hosted by PFT, who sounds very angry btw.

• Like 1

I see there's now two more open slots on the "shows" tab - given we know Womp it Up! is coming (eventually), is there any indication what the third new podcast might be?

Just saw today's line-up...Best day ever on Earwolf?

also apparently on CBB tonight "a certain orphan returns to the program"

may be fourval though

it is Fourval, I was just trying to add to the excitement of today being an embarrassment of Earwolf riches.

I wish Traci could be on the tv show but I think I read an interview or something (maybe a reddit AMA) with Scott where he said it would be really hard to get Traci or Wompler on the tv show because of the prosthetics and make-up they'd need to pull it off.

Sign in to follow this