๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 204 โ€” Tijuana Skin Grafts

Old friend and self-help entrepreneur Deshaun Topcockler joins Bob to tell us all about the healing ways of Reiki, his adopted at risk teen son, how his life has changed after becoming a big time practitioner, how heโ€™s been dealing with his body, and to practice some Reiki on Bob.

Every episode that drops that has pictures of Seth in that neck brace makes me so psyched. Seth's METHOD, man, and it deserves a nod on here every time (because he can't).

• Like 5

Every episode that drops that has pictures of Seth in that neck brace makes me so psyched. Seth's METHOD MAN, and it deserves a nod on here every time (because he can't).

I didn't even realise he'd been in Wu-Tang Clan. What a chameleon. The best.

• Like 3

that seals it, now that bob's back with a vengeance and hurt back, this podcasts is quickly becoming my faaaavourite. i know jon daly called him second best morris... but i think he's tied with brett at #1

• Like 2

I really hope they schedule the AN and HDTGM recordings so that Jason can keep doing these segments for each episode.

• Like 1

I really hope they schedule the AN and HDTGM recordings so that Jason can keep doing these segments for each episode.

ย 

5-10 at a time done in one session,I would think. it's not timely or current events based.

Yeah, I'm sure they do them in bunches, but Jason is at least there every other week (although I guess not considering how many live episodes HDTGM does).

Every episode that drops that has pictures of Seth in that neck brace makes me so psyched. Seth's METHOD, man, and it deserves a nod on here every time (because he can't).

I think the neck brace helps him find the Bob Ducca voice. Hell, if I was wearing a neck brace, I'd be talking like Ducca too. But mainly because of how hilarious Seth is when he's Bob Ducca.

• Like 2

Omg, the burn stories and the leatherman/upholstery line at the end had me dying.

ย 

ย 

"...so we went by go-cart--by burning go-cart--to the burn unit..."

Sign in to follow this