🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 207 — Grown Ups 2 Causes Terrorism

Kulap and Howard kick off the show by recapping their weekends, travels, and artistic endeavors. Then, Jimmy Pardo joins the gang with a 27 year old bit that stars Tony Danza and a sneak peek into how he will bury the hatchet with Hilary Swank. Also, in a Who Charted exclusive, the group explains why the Fox Hills Mall is a career bump for any artist, at any level. Later, the group plays the infamous game "Which Tom Cruise Movie is No Good?" An easy game, when you've only seen Top Gun. Lastly, as Jimmy fields questions from Chartist's, he describes the greatest concert he's ever been to, despite all the holes in the memory that Howard is able to find.

Find Jimmy Pardo's "Never Not Funny" T-shirt here!!!

http://store.earwolf.com/store/apparel/3742/very-important-t-shirt

Check out the exclusive Earwolf Christmas T-shirt here!!!

http://store.earwolf.com/store/apparel/3781/earwolf-holiday-shirt

This ep ended too soon, but I imagine JP is probably busy promo'ing pardcastathon on quite a few shows, so it's understandable.

But you all have to get Jimmy back soon.

The Chicago show that Jimmy saw, and the one that HK heard about was an epic bit.

Sincerely,

Team Chad

• Like 3

Was there not an ad for Lauren Lapkus' new show? Saying it would be out today? I can't find it but I may be stupid.

• Like 1

Was there not an ad for Lauren Lapkus' new show? Saying it would be out today? I can't find it but I may be stupid.

They said it's available today but they also said it's every Friday so I bet they probly meant to run this ad on Twooch instead of Whooch prime

• Like 3

They said it's available today but they also said it's every Friday so I bet they probly meant to run this ad on Twooch instead of Whooch prime

this is what happened, sorry guys

• Like 6

Jimmy actin like Stard is Garen

I wish Engineer Cody Cody was on deck then. Maybe Jimmy could have brow beaten some sense into him. His faux anger is incredible and anytime they have to throw over to Garen, I have my fingers crossed that he's fuck-botched the search for whatever they ask him to do 15 minutes ago and Jimmy's about to lay into him.

Also, what a wonderful appearance of 50's dad Jimmy Pardo to show up and explain why Meghan Trainor is attractive.You understand? You understand the premise? You dumb fuck!

I hope Howard has had a chance to hear The Hood Internet's mash-up of Taylor Swift/Kendrick Lamarr.

• Like 4

OK, now I really want to hear Howard on NNF, or at least for him to appear on Pardcastathon.

I can't believe no one asked what Jimmy's favorite movie is. That would have been epic.

"Ladies don't do judo" (was that the exact wording?) was amazing, especially since they were talking about The Next KARATE Kid.

• Like 3

Howard was on an episode of NNF, episode 1218 and its fantastic, one of my favorites. But a new appearance would be awesome

One of Jimmy's favorite movies is Jaws so he might not have put up too much of fight if it came down to Breaking Away vs Jaws. I apparently know way too much about Jimmy Pardo.

• Like 3

favorite under-the-radar-joke-of-the-day:

Pardo: "it's rough to watch... it's rough to watch."

Ku: "ruff ruff."

I was really looking forward to this after reading your comment. Was not disappoint! :D

I am almost scared of how much hell to pay there'll be on Twooch in response to that "trash" joke.

• Like 3

What was the name of the song that was played during Jimmy's Intro and during his tweet chart. It is one of those annoying times, when it is on the tip of your tongue and you can't grab it. Thanks Chartists!

• Like 1

What was the name of the song that was played during Jimmy's Intro and during his tweet chart. It is one of those annoying times, when it is on the tip of your tongue and you can't grab it. Thanks Chartists!

"Untouched" by the Veronicas

• Like 3

I'm saddened that "Turn Down For What" wasn't in the music charts!! Otherwise perfect ep!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this