🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 1 — Public Domain with Paul F. Tompkins

As much fun as Paul F. Tompkins has had as an entertainer over the years he has felt that it’s time that he give back and get into public concerns. Joining Paul this week on Public Domain is teenager Traci Reardon to talk about how the Hollywood Bowl traffic has negatively impacted her, what they can do about the current LA drought, her current living situation, and to do some word association. Plus, Paul & Traci offer advice to the people listening in a segment called “Help Me Rhonda.”

• Like 2

Me, 2:10am after refreshing the Earwolf homepage many many times:

tumblr_nb407rDdWL1to59dfo1_400.gif

This is gonna be the absolute BEST.

Welcome to Earwolf Lauren!!!!

• Like 17

omg. omg. I get to use this almost in context. Traci take note...

tumblr_mlfcu4svL11qaqu1ro1_500.gif

More importantly, Help Me Rhonda, the phrase that has inspired many of my friends to say "what are you even talking about", finally gets the segment it deserves

• Like 12

Thanks to this podcast I now know how to gauge a make out session, how to tell if someone is watching me, how to steal from a business, and how to (possibly) murder an elderly person. Traci is wise beyond her years. She also does an amazing impression of the mayor. I'm also glad that Paul got to the bottom of the hotdog issue, something that had been weighing heavily on all of our minds.

The opening show jingle was fantastic as well. Terrific show.

I was so confused by the title of this podcast.

I saw Lauren Lapkus and Paul F. Tompkins and I pressed every button I could think of to get it.

Good news though gang. I got it. And it was faaaantastic.

• Like 2

I am dying because when they came back from commercial and were rolling again, I did the physical gesture of two hands of spaghetti being put back together right before Paul asked what the motion was that Brett used, and Brett saying, "I put the noodles back together."

• Like 4

So does Paul just hang out at Earwolf waiting for someone to say "Hey, we need a podcast guest" (unless he has a show at Largo)?

I was SOOOOO excited for a Lauren Lapkus podcast. But having Paul F. Tompkins as the guest, it's like having Christmas come twice in one day!

• Like 2

Woke up and was so excited for the new podcast. I think I scared my girlfriend when I jumped out of bed seeing that PFT was on too. The format of this is fantastic. I can't wait to see what else they have lined up for the future. Love the theme too.

I just came to earwolf to listen to the rest of two charted that I didn't get to on my commute, and boy was I pleasantly surprised that theres an all new Pcast to delve into

Help me Wanda

All of my podcasting dreams have come true.

I bet Serial season two will focus on Traci's grandma. "I made the bed on top of her!"

• Like 6

I feel kind of like that birthday boy's sketch where the boys are overloaded with too many shows. I couldn't be more excited for this, but have to lament the additional hour and change I am now obligated to give to earwolf. "THERE ARE TOO MANY PODCASTS!!!" :o

• Like 2

This is such a fucking fantastic idea.. Nothing could make me happier.. Thank you everyone involved!

• Like 1

Literally felt like Christmas when I saw this, I love these two so much they could make inane noises into the mic for 80 minutes and satisfy my entertainment itch.

• Like 3