🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JonnyHanukkah

2014 Comedy Bang Bang Live Show Bundle

It's great that these shows are finally being released but where is the third CBB live show from NYC that was performed on October 12th at Webster Hall?

I demand answers!

It's great that these shows are finally being released but where is the third CBB live show from NYC that was performed on October 12th at Webster Hall?

I demand answers!

That show was released, it's the one with Zouks, Todd Barry and PFT. The one that wasn't released was one of the two shows from NYC earlier in the year where the only guest was PFT doing a bunch of characters. I was wondering where that was as well

That show was released, it's the one with Zouks, Todd Barry and PFT. The one that wasn't released was one of the two shows from NYC earlier in the year where the only guest was PFT doing a bunch of characters. I was wondering where that was as well

Where was it released? I don't see it anywhere.

"the missing one is the one where PFT goes solo bolo"

I will never be happy again.

Oh my, Scott's "Kilmer" joke in the PFT/Fourvel episode is sheer off the cuff GENIUS.

Only listened to that ep and the Festival Supreme one so far, but sounds like this year's live shows were a riot, as always. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a UK/Ireland tour some day!

• Like 1

Really loving all of these episodes, though trying to stream them on Stagebloc has been extremely frustrating at times due to constant restarting/refreshing.

The Festival Supreme show in particular was fantastic, as Zach, (Adam) Scott, and Traci were all so game for things to get really crazy; shame it's so short. Still, I would pay beaucoup dollars for video footage of the Would You Rather? on that one.

Really loving all of these episodes, though trying to stream them on Stagebloc has been extremely frustrating at times due to constant restarting/refreshing.

The Festival Supreme show in particular was fantastic, as Zach, (Adam) Scott, and Traci were all so game for things to get really crazy; shame it's so short. Still, I would pay beaucoup dollars for video footage of the Would You Rather? on that one.

I was there - the way all four of them wandered around the stage was fucking hilarious.

Ooh, not a fan of the Chicago show. Horatio's character did not work for me. Adomian was alright but it didn't fly. I'm glad I started the bundle with it as I can only imagine they get better.

• Like 1

OMG the Alan Thicke/Fourvel live ep wins the internet. What a stellar show. Poor Dana Plato!

I agree. Great show. Callbacks to Day Javidson's penis, Texter and nearly had another 'mnemonic device' bit.

Sign in to follow this