🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
agata

Episode 183— Breakups

Tig, Kyle, and David start off by talking about their childhood pets. Then, Marc Maron takes us through a journey of past relationships, divorce, infidelity, love, self-esteem, sobriety, managing expectations, gas, and so much more. Tune in for a heart-felt, sincere discussion of the end of love.

• Like 1

I feel like, the quicker you can get to acceptance—because it's kind of coming naturally, you know. Things fade in time.

Tig's closing sentiments apply equally to both relationship-related heartache and farts. She's still got it.

I don't post much anymore, but I had to comment on this one. I needed some objective clarity in my own relationship right now, and among other things, this episode got my head on straight. if any of the hosts are checking the forum, thanks. this really got me back to thinking clearly and positively.

• Like 3

God forbid anyone listen to this and challenge their perception on someone objectively. This was a damn good episode. Lots of openness and great discussion. Everyone seemed a bit more candid and relaxed than usual, and the rapport with Marc Maron made for a really solid listen.

• Like 2

Listening to David's solo show from back in 2013 and he sounds sad. I guess a lot of people Tweet/comment mean stuff to him. Well, David, here's a nice comment -- Your story about your tough ol' cat moved me to tears. I was doing dishes, listening to the episode and I couldn't even wipe my teary eyes (because of my dishpan hands). What a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it.

hugs.

• Like 2

It was good to hear this group talk about breakups. I have just started to get over my last relationship (took 8 months). This episode was a big help. Thanks

whole lotta California sexy going on in those photos.

Sign in to follow this