🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 60 — Tracey Wigfield, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes get in a very heated discussion about a phenomenon called anti-comedy. Then, close friend TRACEY WIGFIELD is in the studio to talk about being a female writer, what happened behind the scenes at 30 Rock with Judah's hat, and full mouth kissing her boyfriend. Finally, the Popcorn Gallery is back to ask Tracey about being popular, winning an Emmy, and her joke victory dance.

• Like 3

I did not like the fighting in this episode, it was like mummy and daddy fighting and it was too scary (Sean is the mummy)

• Like 1

Der Shawn and Mr. Heeyz,

I am writing this comment in the hopes that you can please put an end to domestic abuse. it is bad. The pronoun it referring to domestic abuse. Which is bad. I was wondering if you guys have a story about domestic abuse or maybe something that is moviees. I want this thing to end so please call Ben Stiller or Clint Eastwood or perhaps his daughter Hilary Swank to put a stop to it. God bless #SEAN&HAYES4PREZ2016

Just found this recent photo of Sean doing his traditional comedy routine

331i3QQ.jpg

• Like 15

I already knew that Sean and Hayes were funny. I even already knew that they were also nice. Now I'm starting to wonder if they are also even...SMART!? So much cultural anthropology in this episode, my lizard-monkey brain grew three sizes today.

• Like 5

I need to get in on this fan art action.

Y'all don't even know bout my art skizzies

I heard someone on NPR say The Mindy Project and my mind just put up a giant red flag because it has decided that it should be The Mimby Project. Thanks Sean and Hayes.

• Like 8

I heard someone on NPR say The Mindy Project and my mind just put up a giant red flag because it has decided that it should be The Mimby Project. Thanks Sean and Hayes.

Well, maybe they were talking about Mindy Kaling, the actress? It's all so confusing.

• Like 3

I like when HH guests open kinda deadpan, start to get the feel of the show by the middle, then get really silly for the Popcorn Gallery and the end.

• Like 6

Tracey Wigfield was a delight! I enjoyed this episode from soup to nuts.

I also enjoy Sean's crazy old grandpa look right now. Mama, why does Grandpa not trim his mustache and beard anymore? Well, darling, it's because he's doesn't give a shit anymore.

2UcuqG4.jpg?1

• Like 13

PS - Also lots of swears on this episode. I liked it.

• Like 3

I am generally angry and cynical and pessimistic in life, but with this next holiday coming up I just wanted to be on the record as saying I am thankful for HH making my Tuesday mornings a highlight of my week. I am also thankful for the funny, creative people on these forums who brighten up my day a little bit everytime I log in :wub:

• Like 9

The person whose perspective most apparently absent from Hollywood and what's important in show business is Horatio Sanz and I would love to hear Sean and Hayes grilling him on what moves him to the funny zone.

• Like 4

I think we could all take some acting tips from Sean -

He is a master of the art of silence. A fucking master.

I think we could all take some acting tips from Sean -

He is great at representing the everyman and the viewer. However, I definitely think he should have been shoved harder.

• Like 7

The person whose perspective most apparently absent from Hollywood and what's important in show business is Horatio Sanz and I would love to hear Sean and Hayes grilling him on what moves him to the funny zone.

YESSSS! I have been thinking about what comedy people have not been on HH yet and Horatio is at the top of my want list as well

I thought that I was the only one to realize that the only funny people are white men? Glad to know that it's a common fact. All it took was one little chat with Tracy Morgan to figure it out.

• Like 1

I want to be the first person to declare war on this "Hooray fuckin Show" that earwolf has rolled out in an obvious attempt to take down the most popular H show. Little do they know Hollywood Handbook has 2 fuckin Hs so this dumb ass show has no chance.

• Like 4

I wish Sean and or Hayes would be on other podcasts so they can promote this show. It's so god damn good people need to listen.

• Like 13