🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 60 — Tracey Wigfield, Our Close Friend

I got it, gang! We need to help Sean and Hayes get one really big name guest, like Tom Cruise or Liam Neeson. Then mainstream audiences will be exposed to their funnies and will be fans for life! Ok, we need to pool our connections. Who here is a scientologist? And who is Irish?

Hmm. I worked as an undergrad in the same entomology lab where Tom Hanks' brother Larry got his PhD. Oh, and my stepdad once met Bill Murray at a party. Oh, and my real dad knows Sanjay Gupta. Oh, and my old boss knows George Stephanopolis. I think any of those people would be great guests.

ETA Oh, and my mom went to high school with Maria Shriver!

• Like 2

Let's set our scientologist bar a bit lower and get Harris Wittels on the show!

• Like 9

I pressed play on this episode of Hollywood Handbook and let it play the full way through. On top of that, I also listened to it the entire time it was playing. I liked what I had heard and I did in fact laugh.

• Like 11

I got it, gang! We need to help Sean and Hayes KIDNAP one really big name guest like [...] Liam Neeson. Ok, we need to pool our criminal connections.

Taken 4: T4ken: This Time, He's Talkin'

Mi4OBGK.png

• Like 15

I got it, gang! We need to help Sean and Hayes get one really big name guest, like Tom Cruise or Liam Neeson. Then mainstream audiences will be exposed to their funnies and will be fans for life! Ok, we need to pool our connections. Who here is a scientologist? And who is Irish?

I'm Irish and I know a guy who is Liam Neeson's second cousin.

• Like 1

I think they should reach out to super A list celebrities, because it's like that thing where really hot people never actually get hit on because you assume they're out of your league so you take a chance and ask them but too bad because they have a boyfriend but you really seem like the kind of guy she would normally date but then later you see her going home with some guy you knew at school and you know she wasn't dating him and whatever, her loss.

• Like 2

I think they should reach out to some more reality show people (preferably from The Real World or The Challenge) because it would be interesting to hear how these people are doing at breaking into Hollywood. It would also be an interesting tie-in with The Reality SHOW show.

• Like 1

I AM A FLIGHT-MISSING PROFESSIONAL

HEAR ME (NOT) SOAR

Is there a Hollywood Handbook -esque podcast that teaches you how to be a functioning adult?

• Like 2

Pretty nice, same day she's on the Handbook, Tracey is all up on that Mimby! I was also given the choice between writing and the looney bin. I chose the looney bin for the comfy threads and unlimited applesauce. Great ep!

MimbyTraceyWigfield.jpg

• Like 2

Tracey is all up on that Mimby

Ooh mamma hubba hubba shah-wing!

• Like 2

Tracy was real guud. I loved this episode. Many loffs. Few scoffs. Extra sauce plz.

I like it when they argue lol it's very funny.

• Like 3

if liam neeson is ever on HH i hope they ask my PCG question which would be "is it really as big as everyone say?"

• Like 3

Liam Neeson, isn't it weird that you didn't get an Academy Award for Schindler's List? I mean, your character was named Oscar, how much easier can it be?

• Like 9

Some favorite quotes from this episode:

"...it fed your brain the food of ideas which it needs to grow fat and plump and rich with knowledge." - Sean

"...things that I, as a doughy middle aged man, can understand." - Sean

"Sean, you talk about something. I'm going to find the popcorn song." - Hayes

Bonus - Sean singing along briefly with the PG song.

By the way, what are the stats on this show? It's gotta be more popular than the fellas make it out to be.

I totaly heard that 'It's time for iitttt' breif sing along and it totally like made me cheese a little bit for some reason.

• Like 3

So, this.

WCLGFQN.png

So my favorite part of this is the little sean in the corner watching from his window... so sad that he had to witness but thankfully his dad is alright via bulletproof vest, which I guess works on lasers too.

WCLGFQNcrop.jpg

• Like 13

Does anyone have the scoop on why they had to change Tracey's name when she worked on 300 Rocks?

So, I've started listening to this little known podcast called Cereal and they said that fifteen years ago Hayes was killed. Hayes, is you a spooky ghost? Because if so, I think Sean has the right to know. Friends don't be spooky ghost and not tell.

It's about time we heard Sean & Hayes weigh in on this new hit podcast. I'd like to hear if they're worried about being overtaken as the world's hittest podcast.

• Like 1

It's time for

The Reality Show Show Clip of the Week

This week's clip: Tanksgiving (from the intro to episode 5)

And a quick bonus clip: Oh, Dat Wore Dat? (from episode 26, while talking about Savage Family Diggers with guest Joe Spellman)

Happy Tanksgiving everyone.

• Like 4