🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 60 — Tracey Wigfield, Our Close Friend

Wait is Pauly Shore really going to be on this podcast?

EDIT: Uh I guess my question is, other than the above:

Pauly, how'd you get the idea for The Bogus Witch Project (2000), and how much of it was improvised?

• Like 1

Dear Pauly Shore,

How do you think Biodome technology has advanced in the last few decades? If you were going back into a biodome tomorrow and could choose your companion, would it still be Stephen Baldwin? I bet it would.

Dear Pauly Shore,

Can you please describe the last time you karate-chopped someone in anger?

• Like 3

@spunky foon, entomology rulz. i’m a serious mayfly nerd.

Good to hear! I am more of an all-encompassing insect nerd, but I do have a sweet t-shirt that reads, "Ephemeroptera - live fast, die young!"

• Like 1

Paul,

Do you have any advice on how to get discovered? Is commercials still the best way to be famous?

Dear Mr. Shore, when you were shooting Son in Law, did you get to pick your wardrobe? Also are you still friends with Carla Gugino?

Dear Mr Shore, I'm not entirely sure who you are, and I've been burned before when Googling guests. Could you give me a quick rundown of what you're all about?

• Like 3

I'm sad that I missed the PCG q. solicitation session in my brutal Black Friday bargain hunt. Though on the plus side, I got a free playstation and trampled 3 people under my feet.

For the record, my question would have been; Paul, how did you feel when esure, the internet-based insurance firm, looked elsewhere for their spokesperson.

Is the time for PG questions over? I had a dynamite question about the movie "Paulie". Hell, I'll ask it anyway.

Mr, Pauly Shore, have you seen "Paulie"?

Dear Pauly Shore,

I've never watched your mockumentary "Pauly Shore is Dead" because when you watch a mockumentary, you make a mock out of "u" and "mentary." Nevertheless, I assume that it ends with you dying, so how is it that you are on this podcast claiming to be alive? No spoilers please.

• Like 8

Hi Pauly. I met you at a Limp Bizkit after show in 1999. I couldn't get into where the band was hanging out because I was 12. Do you remember me?

• Like 7

The idea of Pauly Shore being on here is weird. I'v known of him since I was a kid and I've always lumped him with Rob Schneider. I almost asked him a question about that movie where he is a boy scout leader or something until I looked him up and realized that Jury Duty was his only film I've seen.

• Like 1

aww dude pauly shore is a totally different animals than rob schneider. << the animal joke

• Like 4

Paulie is my favorite bird related movie. I guess Up is bird related and that birds name is Kevin which is my name but the bird is also a girl so I don't really like that part.

• Like 3

My favourite bird related movie is Jurassic Park

This is a good joke for science nerds because dinousars is actually birds now (they got shrunk by the big comet and grew feathers).

• Like 4

I hate that I missed this, but Paul, how is your sciatic nerve pain?

• Like 2

mr shore, how the heck are you answering this question, you recorded the episode yesterday

• Like 7

Someone please make a Hollywood Handbook advent calendar, I'd do it myself but I'm no good at things.

Edit: except pounding that puss, you know what I mean ladies? (It means s*x).

• Like 3