🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 60 — Tracey Wigfield, Our Close Friend

LinkedIn suggested Cody as a contact to me today and I have no idea why. But now I consider us best friends and I won't hear a word said against him.

• Like 4

LinkedIn suggested Cody as a contact to me today and I have no idea why. But now I consider us best friends and I won't hear a word said against him.

Cody has hacked LinkedIn! No one is safe.

Did anyone hear Cody fuck up CBB today? Jeeeezeee creezzeee.

i swear every earwolf podcast I listen to he screws up on. Its getting to be really funny at this point

with the obvious caveat that I could never do what he does

• Like 2

So glad I bought the Pro Version this week. I know you ghouls couldn't hear it but Tracy described her joke dance.

I tried doing it at work today when I do good but my bossman got mad.

• Like 1

Hi gang! Sorry I've been awol for a few days. I've been hiding out in a cabin since Wednesday. I had no phone and very limited internet access. I was laying low because last summer my friends and I ran over a man with our car as we were celebrating our last night before college. Well, we thought that man died so we pushed his body into the bay. But he was really alive and he started hunting us down and killing us one by one to get revenge. I was hiding out in the cabin until he came after me, then I fled to my ex-boyfriend, Freddie Prinze Jr.'s boat. The man followed us there and we had one last showdown on the boat, where the man's hand got ripped off and he was thrown into the bay. Finally, he's dead....or so we think.

• Like 8

I've been trying to spread awareness of this podcast, so instead of saying "hello" to friends and family, I say "what up what up." I hope that phrase isn't copyrighted by this brilliant production. If it is, I owe A LOT OF MONEY.

• Like 4

MBoP, your name is Kevin? Man, this blows my mind for some reason. I guess I just always thought of you as a Michael.

Good name though.

• Like 1

i swear every earwolf podcast I listen to he screws up on. Its getting to be really funny at this point

with the obvious caveat that I could never do what he does

Listened to a recent one recently (forget which) and Scott asked him how many CBBs he's recorded to which he replied "78." He then said it was a guess and I laff'd and laff'd.

• Like 2

Hi Pauly. I met you at a Limp Bizkit after show in 1999. I couldn't get into where the band was hanging out because I was 12. Do you remember me?

:D:lol:^_^

• Like 2

Long tim listener, long time fan, big time listener and big time poster here: the bug part was one of the best scares i've had in Awhile. Its scary but its also a beautiful image that he wanted to do right and take out the big man from the east. Thats just this mans opinion. cheers

• Like 1