🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 28 — The Hooray Show

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to The Hooray Show! Join your host Horatio Sanz and his producer Chad Krueger as they invite you into Bro Bro Studios where anything can happen. Expect some good ol’ chit chat with some of Horatio’s friends, special sketches, and maybe an appearance from Aaron Neville. In the very first episode, special guests Chris Kattan and Matt Walsh stop by for some fun as well as a special appearance by Eddie Driscoll.

• Like 5

And to my dismay, "Chad Krueger" is not the guy from Nickelback. Aaron Neville vs. Chad Kroeger was not meant to be.

UGH! I WANT THAT PODCAST!

• Like 3

This was a bit confusing, a bit insane, and a whole boat load of funny! By golly Cattans actual fear and paranoia about ebola is hilarious!

• Like 1

good god the shaveyourballs.com bit literally made me do a spit take at work

please make this show a regular thing earwolf

• Like 1

I am not sure what to think about this one, to be honest. But I would listen to another episode!

OH EM GEE

kristen-wiig-gif-surprises.gif

I also really really really love the title

• Like 4

Some of this show was confusing because I have never heard of U2 (sp?). Does anyone know where I can get information about them?

• Like 9

I've heard of "Hooray for Hollywood", but "Hooray for Horatio"? Yes, hooray for Horatio. Yes, indeed.

• Like 1

I've always been amused but slightly baffled by Horatio when he would appear as a guest on any Earwolf podcast. Nice to see he's continuing the trend and I hope he makes a lot more of these.

I want a weekly Horatio podcast with Chris Kattan as sidekick. His stories are great, and I'm not sure if he has the wherewithal to know not to tell them on a podcast.

Some of this show was confusing because I have never heard of U2 (sp?). Does anyone know where I can get information about them?

There's a podcast where Adam Scott and Scott Aukerman (let's just call them the Scotts) talk about U2 quite a bit. It's called Episode 80 of Comedy Bang Bang, "Enigma Force Five Reunion"

http://www.earwolf.com/episode/enigma-force-five-reunion/ Enjoy and be Educated!

• Like 8

Well now you have a good story in case anyone ever asks you "When did you first become aware of U2?"

• Like 5

Man what has happened to Chris Kattan's voice? Has he just been continually partying since Night at the Roxbury?

Being terrified of all the spooky things on TV does strange things to a person, such as apparently ruining ones voice.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this