🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DanEngler

Pardcast-a-thon 2014

Hello everybody, indeed! We are only moments away from start of the sixth annual Pardcast-a-thon, a yearly live event to raise money for SmileTrain. From noon to midnight PT (Edit: Now 1AM), Jimmy, Matt, and Pat Francis will be hosting 30+ celebrity guests including Scott Aukerman, Paul F. Tompkins, Zach Galifianakis, Sarah Silverman, and Weird Al Yankovic.

To watch the live stream, go to http://pardcast.com or check out the embedded video below.

To listen to the audio alone, go to http://mixlr.com/acmecomedy/ or search for "acmecomedy" in the Mixlr app.

And, of course, DONATE or BID ON AUCTIONS to help provide life-changing surgeries for children.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80A4spm_Uzo

List of Guests

12:25 Tig Notaro

12:48 Chris Hardwick

1:02 Rich Sommer News Update #1

1:06 Paul Dooley

1:25 Weird Al Yankovic

1:45 Jon Hamm (via FaceTime)

1:49 Allan Havey

2:09 Wendi Mclendon-Covey

2:28 Paul F. Tompkins

3:07 Doug Benson

3:26 Fred Willard

3:49 Chris Fairbanks

4:05 Jason Thompson

4:29 Matt Braunger

4:45 Kathleen Wilhoite

5:02 Rich Sommer News Update #2

5:06 Conan O'Brien (pre-recorded)

5:09 Wink Martindale

5:28 Billy Eichner

5:54 Conan O'Brien (pre-recorded #2)

5:56 Ben Schwartz

6:16 David and Leeman

6:29 Kevin Nealon

6:53 Patton Oswalt

7:13 Adam Scott

7:30 Danielle Koenig

7:51 Zach Galifianakis

8:08 Rich Sommer News Update #3

8:16 John Ross Bowie

8:32 Sarah Silverman

8:50 Graham Elwood

9:10 Phil Hendrie

9:30 Conan O'Brien (pre-recorded #3)

9:35 Greg Behrendt

9:50 Rich Sommer

10:20 Lauren Ash

10:38 Ellis Paul (pre-recorded)

10:49 Paul Gilmartin

11:10 Dave Holmes (with Friday Forty co-host Scott Gimple)

11:30 Scott Aukerman (with Neil Campbell)

11:51 Mike Schmidt

12:12 Todd Levin

12:40 Rachel Quaintance

• Like 1

Wearing a very Lord ALW-ish outfit.

I couldn't help but make a few gifs

tumblr_nfrxhx9Tvs1qzx1gjo4_400.gif

more here

• Like 6

The Fred Willard segment was hilarious - particularly his chiding of guest keyboardist Wayne Federman.

I was really hoping PFT's climbing-over-the-table gag would become A Thingâ„¢ for subsequent guests, and someone would Chris Farley it toward the end of the evening.

doug benson is a cool and funny man but his fans are neither of those things if this youtube chat is anything to go by

• Like 2

We have officially entered the sleep deprivation/delirium portion of our program. #puppets

I'd never watched Pardcastathon before, having only gotten into Never Not Funny this year, but I've really enjoyed it.

I've had a few very short dozes on and off as I'm watching from the UK and it's now 6am here, so have missed a few little chunks however.

But a lot of fun overall and all the guests have been great!

• Like 2

Scott Oxerman suggested on Twitter that he'll make an appearance before the night is over. Cannot wait.

• Like 1

Speaking of which, they're Talking U2 To Us, Scotty Auk's needed to be there then!

Rick Faber and Scott's nephew Todd have had a terrible influence on him.

I hope Shannon is firing up the GIF machine as we speak.

I'm still an hour behind because I'm stupidly attempting to catch up even though I was gone for 8 hours today... I hope I catch some good Scotty before the feed cuts out. Sorry in advance if I cannot... YouTube doesn't seem to really approve of my attempt to cheat the system

But GOOD NEWS! PFT reblogged my gifset which is basically the most important thing that can happen on tumblr

• Like 2

Scott's character work just about destroyed me.

This has just been a good old party. First time I've watched it, and I think it might be a tradition now.

okay I made a little something... I want to gif every second of this but I really need to just watch it before it goes away

tumblr_nfskj2sRfv1qzx1gjo2_250.gif

the rest heeeeere

• Like 5

also I had to make all these because I couldn't resist

tumblr_nfslrbPAX71qzx1gjo5_400.gif

• Like 3

Well, Pardcast-a-thon 2014 was a rousing success on all fronts and it just started snowing in Seattle. I may not be Iced Cube, but I think It Was A Good Day.

• Like 1

We have officially entered the sleep deprivation/delirium portion of our program. #puppets

That was pretty funny, and right around when I started to give up, although I was intermittently awake for the following hour or so. Other than Scott, were any guests of note on near the end?

Also, does anyone know if the show will be archived? I'm hoping that will be an advantage of moving to Jash/YouTube this year.

Also, does anyone know if the show will be archived? I'm hoping that will be an advantage of moving to Jash/YouTube this year.

They usually sell the whole show for 20 bucks on the NNF site. Might be up in a week or two. And if I'm not mistaken, I believe that money goes to Smile-Train.

Sign in to follow this