🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 324 — Golden Duchess Cruise Lines

Returning champion Colin Hanks of FX’s Fargo is here to talk about his humble beginnings on Comedy Bean Bag! Colin tells us all about one of his first acting roles on Roswell, the status of his Tower Records documentary, and the record that got him hooked onto music. Then, Marla Charles, Carol Sheldon, Margie Donk, and Pam John arrive to talk about the wonderful Golden Duchess Cruise Lines cruise they recently took and share some fun facts about themselves during a game of Would You Rather!

Don’t forget to vote now for your favorite episodes for the Best of CBB 2014 right now here: http://earwolf.polldaddy.com/s/best-of-cbb-2014!

Also, pick yourself up the 2014 CBB LIVE Bundle over at the Earwolf store!

• Like 1

Wild Horses! (meant to be said like wild stallions from Bill and Ted's...)

man lauren lapkus is sucha cutie

man lauren is a great performer and I enjoy listening to her based no way shape or form on what she looks like

• Like 2

"YES! GREAT QUESTION!!" -Scott, super-stoked about his (admittedly) great question

• Like 2

"Oh my God. Why do we roleplay when we have such an amazing life?!" Real nugget of wisdom there.

Lapkus's continuing inability to perform musical comedy is wonderful.

• Like 2

I feel like they missed a trick by not calling the remember Colin Hanks game Hanks for the Memories.

• Like 8

So happy Engineer Cody Cody was exonerated in the Live NYC reocrding screw up (even though there was a tech glitch at the top of this one).

Always so happy to have Colin Hanks on this show.

Not to start anything here, but it really bums me out that someone always has to comment on the physical appearance of the female guests. I know the above 'such a cutie' wasn't that bad, but it does feel like it happens every time. We don't do that with the male guests and it just feels crappy.

• Like 18

My thoughts are with Pam during these trying times.

Not to start anything here, but it really bums me out that someone always has to comment on the physical appearance of the female guests. I know the above 'such a cutie' wasn't that bad, but it does feel like it happens every time. We don't do that with the male guests and it just feels crappy.

To be fair, Colin Hanks is pretty sexy.

• Like 7

man lauren lapkus is sucha cutie

I just watched her appearance on the latest CBB tv program, and I must say she was looking quite fetching there as well!

• Like 1

Just started this episode.... and oh my God.... I'm in love with Lauren Lapkus just like everybody else, but Mary Holland and Stephanie Allyne? Jesus, I love those girls. That improv4humans with PFT pops into my head all the time, where Stephanie has her My Little Pony and brags about what it eats.... "Lemonade"

• Like 7

It's about time Erin Whitehead is on CBB.

• Like 3

i can't believe Scott didn't seize on the chance to go full Shrek on "Donk"-ey.

great ep, i always enjoy when Colin stops by

• Like 2

What a cuteness overload!

sorry ladies Collin and Scott are on point!

Also the Scott and Collin patter is very good, I wish he was on more!

!!!

Wow, I wrote that last comment without reading the previous comments about ladies and appearance. I was just trying to be zany!

Scott Aukerman has a massive fucking dong. And Colin Hanks has a purty mouth.

There, consider this playing field well and truly level.

On a sidenote: I was wondering why PFT's cavalcade of characters CBB NYC ep was not in the holiday bundle (and maybe the news that the audio file was lost already broke elsewhere, but this was the first I heard of it) and was very, very sad to hear the news.