🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 184 — Reader Mail

Climb into the hatch today as Tig, Kyle, and David switch things up today with a special guest-less episode. They read and address YOUR emails, covering topics like being a genius, boredom, and lying. Plus, Kyle brings out a new rap!

• Like 1

The episodes y'all say are the worst, always make me laugh the hardest! This one made me have laughing tears a few times. Science, schmience. Topics, schmopics.

This was just goddam delightful. Even though we've heard the story twice now, I wouldn't be against an entire episode devoted to an even more thorough re-telling and dissection of the beach poop incident.

"I constantly want to change my screen name due to things said on the shows" -Nana Smelly-in-her-panties

Edited by GoofyMaleTwerk
  • Like 1

Reading shout outs from emails then talking about how he hides his yawns with his hand. Way to lay a big steaming Huntsberger right on our funny podcast.

You're fucking pathetic, Homer. This isn't your podcast, it's Tig, Kyle, and David's. The fact that you feel more ownership over it than one of the actual owners is the height of deluded, entitled nonsense. Seriously, get a life bro.

• Like 5

You're fucking pathetic, Homer. This isn't your podcast, it's Tig, Kyle, and David's. The fact that you feel more ownership over it than one of the actual owners is the height of deluded, entitled nonsense. Seriously, get a life bro.

Do you think Homer is really Kyle?

I found David delightful in his rehashing of the beach poop! I'd say if it really bothers you that much, maybe stop listening? Because it does seem like you have some strong feelings about this.

• Like 3

You seem very upset about an internet message board but let me remind you that my comments on this podcast are just as valid as yours.

I personally think David adds less and less to the podcast these days. I like him, but I think he just isn't on the same wavelength as T and K anymore. Maybe its because he's busier with his junk show, I don't know. I just....don't....know

I like when people comment about who should be a host on the podcast. Tig and Kyle seem happy with him. They were all laughing and having a good time today... everyone getting along great. But shit... you all comment on message boards, so obviously you know better.

You seem very upset about an internet message board but let me remind you that my comments on this podcast are just as valid as yours.

When you comment on almost every episode with something that essentially amounts to "David sucks", I'd argue that it's not particularly valid or useful or interesting in any way.

• Like 7

looks like we have a Care Off brewing here............turns out i will win....i will go to desperate lengths to prove i care the least

When you comment on almost every episode with something that essentially amounts to "David sucks", I'd argue that it's not particularly valid or useful or interesting in any way.

I don't see you arguing to the contrary, merely attacking me for my opinion. You cannot, of course, argue that David adds anything to the show other than acting as a foil for Tig and Kyle when he says something ridiculous (yet still somehow always completely uninteresting) or gets legitimately offended over something that's said to him on a Comedy Podcast.

Also I find it hilarious that his takeaway from nobody laughing at his standup is not that he needs to work on actually funny material, but that the audience just doesn't get him. The reason I comment about him so often is because he always sticks out as the least fun part of this podcast. Tig likes having him around because they were roommates and friends, that does not make him a good comedian.

Homer, if the Earwolf community decided you suck and didn't want you around, would you leave? I think that's pretty much the general consensus, so can you just leave already?

Homer, if the Earwolf community decided you suck and didn't want you around, would you leave? I think that's pretty much the general consensus, so can you just leave already?

This is the message board equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears and babbling incoherently to try and make someone disappear. You are literally behaving like a child because I posted an opinion that disagrees with yours. Though of course I wouldn't have any way of knowing what your opinion is because rather than typing a coherent post you chose to throw a tantrum.

In any event I have said all that I wish about Huntsberger (other than it's no coincidence that his name is now synonymous with fecal matter) and I will endure him simply because Tig and Kyle are so great.

Reading shout outs from emails then talking about how he hides his yawns with his hand. Way to lay a big steaming Huntsberger right on our funny podcast.

You're a real piece of shit.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this