🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 206 — The San Diego Mindset

Bob is excited to have his friend and eating expert Sandy join him to talk about his ground breaking movement “The San Diego Mindset,” indulge in his San Diego diet, challenge some of the popular conceptions within the new age community, and to play a game called Teachable Moments.

I wasn't crazy about last week's episode, but this episode was amazing!

Kroll was on-point!

Bob Ducca, Jason Mantzoukas and Nick Kroll in an episode titled after the city I live in... It's going to be a good morning.

anyone catch the Kroll Show sneak peek on Comedy Central last night? Looks like it's going to be a really great final season

Australians ARE the enemy.

Kroll's ability to raise his voice higher than any pitch receivable by the human ear is amazing. I tried doing it once and ended up hurting my throat. That being said it feels like...IT'S BEEN...quite a long time since I've heard him on a podcast and he's been sorely missed.

• Like 1

anyone catch the Kroll Show sneak peek on Comedy Central last night? Looks like it's going to be a really great final season

final season...?!?

I didn't catch the special last night, but that's some bittersweet news. he's definitely taking another page out of the Brit book by ending his series before it ever had a chance to get cancelled... so I definitely respect his decision, but it's still a crushing blow to televised sketch comedy.

fuck........ now I'm gonna go shame eat a massive salad with burger-croutons.

• Like 2

final season...?!?

I didn't catch the special last night, but that's some bittersweet news. he's definitely taking another page out of the Brit book by ending his series before it ever had a chance to get cancelled... so I definitely respect his decision, but it's still a crushing blow to televised sketch comedy.

fuck........ now I'm gonna go shame eat a massive salad with burger-croutons.

yep. it's bummer I was pretty shocked by it too he explains here

http://www.vulture.com/2014/12/kroll-show-is-ending-nick-kroll-explains-why.html

Teachable Moments is a fantastic game. Love it!

"Oh Sandy that is so funny." Oh man Bob's no face moving laughter is the best

• Like 1

Each episode of this podcast is like a tiny little ray of sunshine that fills my heart with pleasure emotions and power feelings. God bless you Bob Ducca!

Australians ARE the enemy.

Kroll's ability to raise his voice higher than any pitch receivable by the human ear is amazing. I tried doing it once and ended up hurting my throat. That being said it feels like...IT'S BEEN...quite a long time since I've heard him on a podcast and he's been sorely missed.

I'm trying to eagerly await the next Kroll episode of CBB, which will come soon enough with Kroll Show starting soon. it's tough to be eager though, I'm anxious as all hell

"It's not about the food that you put in your system, it's about the food that you imagine your system to be..." ( about 2:45 )

I got kind of excited here, because I thought Kroll was going to keep channeling Ducaa throughout the ep like he seemed to be here. Still a killer episode. Nothing better than hearing two people eating in your ear.

just watched the Kroll Show preview and hoooooly shit, I was pausing it every other minute to laugh. I had no clue Bob was going to play such a large part in the C'zar arc and I can't wait to see more sweet, sweet Ducca on my television screen in January..... if I don't fall prey to double diabetes in the coming weeks.

• Like 1

just watched the Kroll Show preview and hoooooly shit, I was pausing it every other minute to laugh. I had no clue Bob was going to play such a large part in the C'zar arc and I can't wait to see more sweet, sweet Ducca on my television screen in January..... if I don't fall prey to double diabetes in the coming weeks.

yeah yeah yeah Bob Ducca, you could babysit!

• Like 2

Kroll NEEDS to come back as Gil Faizon. I know the guru-ism makes Sandy a good guest for Affirmation Nation, but Gil and Bob could complain about their physical ailments all night and I'd be happily listening

• Like 2

Wow, what a side splitting episode! I do have to say that I appreciated the over-saturated salad eating bit, but it was really killing me after about 20 minutes in.

Sign in to follow this