🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JacobCrites

U2 Announce iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE tour

http://pitchfork.com/news/57685-u2-announce-innocence-experience-tour/

:o

Since the Scotts are likely going to the LA Forum shows, I think I'm going to make the trip and try to see at least two of the shows, in the hopes that perhaps the lads from LA will talk U2 to me (also because I'm a massive U2 fan and have never been able to see them in concert before)

The bigger thing, I think, is the title. Bono has already said they are planning on releasing a second album, Songs of Experience. Does this mean we'll get another album? Does that mean we'll get more UTU2TM?

Any of you peeps planning on going to any of the shows?

• Like 4

was just going to post this! UTU2TM fans are a dedicated, rare, twisted breed.

just throwin it out there...but how incredible would it be if Scott & Scott took a page out of the Analyze Phish book and recorded themselves going to one of these shows...

throw Harris into the mix too. since this is his favorite band now.

• Like 2

I think they're finally gonna get their free t-shirts!
And maybe see some college girls

we can only hope

my friend and i will probably try for one of the LA shows. he is a big u2 fan, I'm only recently liked them because of this pod. I'm sure we will just try to get the cheapest tickets though.

I really thought they would come to Lincoln, NE and play at our fairly new arena. I want to see them, but the closest seems to be Chicago. I'd much rather go to Kansas City in the summer, though.

• Like 1

Well bros, I spent a ridiculous amount of money on U2 tickets today!

I'm seeing the Lads from Liverpool at Inglewood (Goin' to...INGLEWOOD, now!) on the 26 and 27 of May. I'm going to the Forum, which if I'm remembering, is where a certain Scott first saw U2. This is going to be where I first see U2, so I'm feelin' pretty cool right now.

• Like 6

Well bros, I spent a ridiculous amount of money on U2 tickets today!

I'm seeing the Lads from Liverpool at Inglewood (Goin' to...INGLEWOOD, now!)

However much you spent, it's worth it to get to say that.

• Like 2

hahaha i totally forgot to buy tickets and by the time i checkwd the cheapest available were $200. ummmm no thanks!!!

so my friend ended up getting tix for the sunday show way up in the rafters but whatever. should be fun

so my friend ended up getting tix for the sunday show way up in the rafters but whatever. should be fun

If it's not front row center, why bother?

• Like 2

If it's not front row center, why bother?

ugh you're right...time to throw these stupid tickets away.

• Like 1

This comment is 2 years too late. But, did anyone else notice that the verse melody from Sleep Like A Baby Tonight is strangely close to When The Lights Go Out by Oingo Boingo. I couldn't think of the song it reminded me of and was racking my brain and googled it and wondered why nobody else was hearing another song in it. Then I realized it was from my favorite band Oingo Boingo, which explained why nobody cared or noticed. Even the synths in it sound like old Oingo Boingo.