🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 209.5 — 12/5/14 TWO CHARTED 148

Howard and Kulap kick off the show with an in depth look at the old software of our country, which is the East Coast. Howard gets into the details of his trip back home, including building family ties, learning from his nephews what music the youth is listening to, and how he acquired an unreleased Bruce Springsteen album…maybe. Then, the gang plays a clip of their Who Charted exclusive version of “Let It Go,” as masterfully produced by Stard. Later, Kulap discusses her “Thanksgiving Karaoke Spectacular!” Lastly, Howard reveals his latest fashion choice.

"Salt-n-Pepa have a Geico commercial, good to see that!"

That commerical makes me stop & watch everytime, fucking hilarious to hear Kremer bring it up, as an item of weekly business.

"Salt-n-Pepa have a Geico commercial, good to see that!"

That commerical makes me stop & watch everytime, fucking hilarious to hear Kremer bring it up, as an item of weekly business.

The most important part, which Howard did not comment on, was that Spinderella is there too in one shot

• Like 1

I just listened to a bunch of older episodes from this summah, and it made me soooo excited for a new two charted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign in to follow this