🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 325 — Musical Organs

This is one of my new favorites. Pam Murphey and Will Hines brought some of the funniest characters in the history of the podcasts. A couple of GOATs you might say!

Is it Skylar cracking up constantly throughout the episode? It's delightfully infectious.

i think it might be Rory. I'm going to go out on a limb and say it is definitely one of the two though.

Good episode. Pam Murphy was great as always. I was dying during her list of names. The other character didn't do too much for me but still pretty good. I can't believe this episode was almost 2 hours long. 2 long ones back to back.

• Like 1

I case anyone was wondering the members of Scott's band were:

Scott, Jewels, Cliver, Neck, Purse, Barb, Crescent, Pluse, Trivert, Dental, Sclupe, Ferendupitty, Ventilator, Drimdrom, Spyyyyro, Pooperoni, Facelit, Pocketmotch, Danny (aka Emblo), Crowpot, Lettermine, Backpack Oat and Housetree

p.s. anyone with art skills please draw all of them, thank you

There appear to be two members missing. It might be a young Huell Howser and a little Jesse Ventura—the Enigma Force Twenty-Five.

• Like 1

Scott, Jewel's, Cliver, Neck, Purse, Barb, Crescent, Pluse, Trivert, Dental, Sclupe, Ferendupitty, Ventilator, Drimdrom, Spyyyyro, Pooperoni, Facelit, Pocketmotch, Danny (aka Emblo), Crowpot, Lettermine, Backpack Oat and Housetree

fixed.

• Like 5

Is it Skylar cracking up constantly throughout the episode? It's delightfully infectious.

That is most definitely Rory. Check in with any of his Todd Glass Show sessions, and you'll hear it's the same laugh.

• Like 3

Scott, Jewels, Cliver, Neck, Purse, Barb, Crescent, Pluse, Trivert, Dental, Sclupe, Ferendupitty, Ventilator, Drimdrom, Spyyyyro, Pooperoni, Facelit, Pocketmotch, Danny (aka Emblo), Crowpot, Lettermine, Backpack Oat and Housetree

fixed.

Seriously, I've heard of 23 Bond films, but 23 members of a 25-member band?

• Like 2

Having Pamela drop all the band member names was HILARIOUS! Spyyyyyyyrooooo is my favorite :D

Spyro_005666.jpg

Ferendoopity and Amblo (a.k.a. Danny) were close seconds, though, lol.

• Like 3

Yea, Aukerman really likes his guests to 'pop'.

Has Groban been on the podcast yet? They could have some chats about white shorts and tan skin, really pops!

all I know is that until the day I die I'm going to refer to Pokémon as Pocketmotch in my head.

it's similar to the way I think "New-brass-car" any time I see the word Nebraska... since that's how I remembered its capital in elementary school. CBB is savagely reprogramming my mind and I couldn't be happier.

• Like 1

Rory like grease, make all go smooth. Skylar not feel so alone. Pam be crazy! Best kind tho'. Much good show

I wonder if any besides Scott were also on Zap! A lot of those names have a 'flesh Voltron' vibe.

• Like 2

Rory is yet another comedian that's fun to have around even if he is just in the background laughing. This whole episode was amazing. As much as I love recurring characters from PFT and Lauren Lapkus, I also love that Pam Murphy comes in with a new character every time she's on, and she always knocks it out of the park.

• Like 1

man, Markis has got a real dr. katz vibe. also maybe a little bit of ira glass. i love it.

jewel's is amazing too.

everyone else kills it.

i also feel like Jewel's dropped the ball at the end of plugs when they were singing Skyfall...

There's a Sky Faaaaaaaaaaaaall

waiting in the sky

he'd like to come and meet us

but he thinks he'd blow our minds

just to add to her many great Bowie jokes.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this