🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 62 — Jarrad Paul, Our Close Friend

I'm literally eating peanut butter out of the jar with a spoon right now.

yooo just ate ice cream out of its container with a spoon

we're really doing this, huh chansy? we made it.

• Like 4

Hi i am a discussioner on the another forum. Can you all see this post? Do i have to get a new connection?

• Like 6

Did anyone see that show The Walken Dead? I do NOT recommend it. Scared my whole freakin' butt off.

I do recommend the New Yankee Workshop, there are no scary parts and the main character is a builder or something. It does start quite slowly though. It's like in Breaking Bad where Walt is a science teacher, but this show is going really in depth establishing this character and his job.

• Like 3

It's a Cheers spin-off but I guess they couldn't afford George Wendt so they had to recast.

• Like 1

Hi i am a discussioner on the another forum. Can you all see this post? Do i have to get a new connection?

Loud & clear chemo-sobby.

• Like 2

Welcome, pinkchimneys.

[voice from the keyboard gallery] "Is honlads going to follow brgrho's lead and shake up the brand for the Yuletide?" You're gd right he is.

• Like 3

I listened to the Chart Countdown show on Earwolf this morning to hear former HH guest Matt Gourley talk about charts. Quick recap:

Matt mentioned that his show Super Eggos did a running joke about a restaurant called Hamburger Sandwich.

Matt said that Kim K's big butt "looks like a peach."

The hosts Kramer and Tulip asked Matt to "speak on that" or "speak on it" four times.

I haven't finished the ep yet but I will alert you of anything else notable.

• Like 15

I listened to the Chart Countdown show on Earwolf this morning to hear former HH guest Matt Gourley talk about charts. Quick recap:

Matt mentioned that his show Super Eggos did a running joke about a restaurant called Hamburger Sandwich.

The hosts Kramer and Tulip asked Matt to "speak on that" or "speak on it" four times.

This sounds like complete madness

I haven't listened to Who Charted since they started Two Charted (there were too many eps for me to handle, so I just stopped handling any of them), but this sounds like a juicy ep that I might check out.

Please be careful with the festive name changes. It's a dangerous game.

• Like 11

Let's all go back to Something Awful please, my regdate is much older and I have a lot more posts there giving my opinions more weight

• Like 2

The unofficial HH "Ehh Wrong" Remix for yalls ears, hope it's not too painful. Sean and Hayes may not "need this" but I definitely do. So badly do the loffs hurt but the pain it makes me feel something other than the void. The heavy darkness. Forget characters. Let's combine internet audio and video conferencing technology with the idea of who really is anywhere anyway. However many walls there are in podcasting I think Jarrad and the guys broke at least the fifth or sixth if not the seventh wall. I feel like Charlie Kaufman (no relation) would enjoy listening to this one. Great ep!

• Like 21

https://soundcloud.c...woven/ehh-wrong

The unofficial HH "Ehh Wrong" Remix for yalls ears, hope it's not too painful. Sean and Hayes may not "need this" but I definitely do. So badly do the loffs hurt but the pain it makes me feel something other than the void. The heavy darkness. Forget characters. Let's combine internet audio and video conferencing technology with the idea of who really is anywhere anyway. However many walls there are in podcasting I think Jarrad and the guys broke at least the fifth or sixth if not the seventh wall. I feel like Charlie Kaufman (no relation) would enjoy listening to this one. Great ep!

You are a talented fellow.

• Like 3

Gang, I have a confession to make: I'm a big Who/Two Charted fan. Before working up the courage to post on this forum, I mostly commented over there. I too was listening to the episode with the handsome and talented Matt Gourley :wub: this morning and realized that How, Ku, and Matt are all big HH fans!! They were making HH references left and right.

• Like 5

I tried to change my name to "good king mwnceslas" seven or eight times but each time I accidentally typed it in one of my Yahoo! toolbars instead of in my profile and I was forced to give up

• Like 7

Honestly, I think that the name "honlads" is so rare and probably unpronounceable to most, that if someone takes it, f*** them and the horse they rode in on.

• Like 2

I never had a SA account. I don't really know anything about it, except for some people I find funny on Twitter. Does everyone here have a SA account or something?

I tried to get a SA account like 10 years ago and you either had to pay or the forums were invite only or something... But it's probably better that 13 year old MBOP couldn't voice his teen angst fueled opinions.

Feliz Christ No Mas Por Favor jejejejeje

• Like 5

happy KWANZAA hahaha do you guys like those cards against humanity ads where the joke is that they're celebrating Kwanzaa

• Like 14

corpsefucker, I thought cards against humanity should have stuck with the "no ad" ad...especially because I wanted to see what would happen to Sean. Would he have had steam literally coming out of his ears?

honlads, I have never had an SA account and I am also bad at most of the internet. by the way, speak on your name.

• Like 1

https://soundcloud.c...woven/ehh-wrong

tbh this is one of the best themes yet

• Like 5