🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 62 — Jarrad Paul, Our Close Friend

haha i was wondering which one u were

the good one

• Like 1

YOU TRAMPS ARE ALL CHEATING WITH OTHER FORUMS AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THERE WAS OTHER PLACES FOR TALKINGS OF THESE EPS?!

• Like 7

Here are my notes for this episode if you want to relive it in shorthand:

VgP9H1Q.jpg?2

• Like 17

The only other forum I frequent is scooptroop.co.uk, Andrew runs that. Lots of great info on the Ricky Gervase and Steve The Merchants of the world.

• Like 8

I frequent another forum, it's called the family dinner table, and you might want to come downstairs and check it out sometime.

• Like 20

Great ep. Thanks for showing up the PS haters, and thanks for kicking out Andy once we were all sick of him.

The only other forum I frequent is scooptroop.co.uk, Andrew runs that. Lots of great info on the Ricky Gervase and Steve The Merchants of the world.

s7ZeiNV.jpg

Just saying

• Like 1

s7ZeiNV.jpg

Just saying

The quote is in USD? For a .co.uk?? They can suck my USD (unusually small dick)

• Like 16

Since when are people allowed to talk about this show in other places besides this fucking brain trust of a forum?

All those months I spent lurking here, looking at pics of strangers' D's and even step D's, watching videos of Earwolf table unboxings, reading discussions about rap music, reading reactions to forum fan fiction... and this whole time there were actually forums that discussed my favorite podcast, itself!?

• Like 4

Is there a scoop troop wiki for all the show biz terms and cool comic books? Too many terms, like we're listening to Games and Thrones but Games and Thrones is TV.

• Like 2

Is there a scoop troop wiki for all the show biz terms and cool comic books? Too many terms, like we're listening to Games and Thrones but Games and Thrones is TV.

If you don't understand the terms, then you shouldn't be listening to the podcast. Sorry if I am being a meanie head right now, but this is advanced level shit, okay?

• Like 1

True story: I had a dream a few nights ago where I went to live with Hayes's family (I think I was on holiday?) and then we did a university radio show together. The Davenports lived in a circular house made out of dark wood with a spiral staircase through the centre of the house, and Hayes lived on the top floor. I don't remember him actually speaking to me, but his mother drove us to the university so we could do our show, and the studio was inside what seemed like a bank vault. Sean did not appear. I'm not even joking about this. My theories are:

1) This is actually a premonition and is/will become true (does anyone know if the Davenports live in a four storey mahogany cylinder?).

2) I want to be with Hayes (in a professional capacity).

3) I want to be Sean (in an 'inhabit his body' capacity (#thatswhatshesaid)).

P.S. thank you for getting the word out about scooptroop.co.uk, please use the code "ANDREWBIGDICKPLAYA" at Audible.com to support the site.

• Like 12

Also true: I had a dream last night where Hollywood Handbook was the industry-darling podcast--pulling in a cool 1.5 mill per episode, generating heated debate across the Internet between misinformed pigheaded pseudo-detectives of all creeds and color--and Serial was just an up and coming but largely ignored Nerdist Network re-telling of The Boys' alleged slaying of all pre-existing box office and Academy records. The most recent three episodes were called The Deal with Pauly, To Be Subscribed, and The Best Podcast Is a Good and Smart and Also Nice Podcast...

4 out of 5 stars I give to this dream. Could have used more Andy and New Renaissance Cody.

• Like 8

Last week's episode was so painful that I was glad there was some Cody-ine for pain relief.

Possible variations of that joke

- I knew Cody-ine came on the show because I started feeling drowsy.

- Did someone give Cody paracetamol because I feel like there's been "no Cody lols" (co-codamol).

• Like 6

last night i dreamed i ate a giant marshmallow but then when i woke up this morning Pillow (my pet swan) was missinh

• Like 15

Man, Andrew. All this codeine and paracetamol talk is making me think you love chemicals so much you're basically Walter White over here.

But in all seriousness, last week's episode was done slop-Pauly, for Shore, but at least we could numb the pain with some Cody-ine, which is a chemical Andrew loves so much he's like a Walter White or something.

• Like 10

The quote is in USD? For a .co.uk?? They can suck my USD (unusually small dick)

what size would you consider a usually small dick? i'm asking for a friend named rod.

• Like 6

I was in a weird place (my car on the way to school) when I started listening to this episode. I had no idea who Jarrad Paul was, and I kept mixing up Jarrod Carmichael and Aaron Paul in my head while I was trying to place his voice.

good episode

• Like 2

Andy you fxker you do this again n we fin scrap dawg I'm off the chain in the scrap yard u finna get decked by my trap card! Yugiohhh!

• Like 4

Also true: I had a dream last night where Hollywood Handbook was the industry-darling podcast--pulling in a cool 1.5 mill per episode, generating heated debate across the Internet between misinformed pigheaded pseudo-detectives of all creeds and color--and Serial was just an up and coming but largely ignored Nerdist Network re-telling of The Boys' alleged slaying of all pre-existing box office and Academy records. The most recent three episodes were called The Deal with Pauly, To Be Subscribed, and The Best Podcast Is a Good and Smart and Also Nice Podcast...

4 out of 5 stars I give to this dream. Could have used more Andy and New Renaissance Cody.

This is post #121212, I hope this fact makes you happy / think about doing exercises in the military. I will proboblably not check in for post #123456 but that's the next one I'd have my eye on if my life wasn't jus' a regular puddle of mudd.

• Like 2

Is it just me or does Nutmeg sound like sperms? Lol

• Like 3

i forgbot to say good show this week, that was just a oversight because it was very good

• Like 4

Don't take this the wrong way, but you guys are killing it on the forums this week

I'm literally eating peanut butter out of the jar with a spoon right now.

• Like 7