🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 62 — Jarrad Paul, Our Close Friend

honlads, I have never had an SA account and I am also bad at most of the internet. by the way, speak on your name.

Same but I'm actually great at the internet. Well, lads means something like "guys". But then hon is just a nonsense syllable. I don't know. I've been using it for 5/6 years. I pronounce it "on-lads".

• Like 1

Cards Against Humanity is a very interesting comedic document, because sometimes it is rando comedy and sometimes it is anti comedy and then sometimes it is offensive comedy which I don't think has been addressed on the show and I think someone should speak on that.

• Like 10

I've been sick since Friday with an inner ear infection. It's a really cool feeling to sit up from the couch to go pee and as soon as you're upright, immediately projectile vomit. So...all in all, pretty fun weekend. 10/10

• Like 4

I never had a SA account. I don't really know anything about it, except for some people I find funny on Twitter. Does everyone here have a SA account or something?

it's pretty much a ckc (cool kids club)

Have you guys seen this show on netflix called Playing House of Cards? I thought it was supposed to be a fun romp with 2 chicks but instead it's about some old guy who eats ribs.

• Like 4

I've been sick since Friday with an inner ear infection. It's a really cool feeling to sit up from the couch to go pee and as soon as you're upright, immediately projectile vomit. So...all in all, pretty fun weekend. 10/10

this post is spooky coincidental, I just had an inner ear infection finally go away!

instead it's about some old guy who eats ribs.

Are you sure you didn't watch The Silence of the Lambs?

• Like 3

This person in my class was talking about Cards Against Humanity, and they said you can print off all the cards for free and just cut them out, and I said, "Oh, cool". Then I said, "Do you like podcasts?" and they said, "Yes, I love SModcast!" and I said, "Oh, cool". And I don't think either of those things are cool!!!!!!!!!

• Like 12

Are you sure you didn't watch The Silence of the Lambs?

Hmmm I'm not sure if they ribs are from a lamb, can someone fact check for me?

There's a soccer player here in Europe called Gerard Piqué and he turned up to a game wearing a sweater and hood that looks so like chain mail it's cracking me up.

VAtyQOp.png

MTSiHJW.png

• Like 8

There's a soccer player here in Europe called Gerard Piqué and he turned up to a game wearing a sweater and hood that looks so like chain mail it's cracking me up.

VAtyQOp.png

MTSiHJW.png

He should change his name to Gerard PK, because of penalty kicks in soccerball.

I haven't seen Freja in a while. I hope she's ok. Anyone been in touch with her?

Someone misspelled her name in this toilet seat at a bar in San Francisco. Was it the zodiac killer? I'm scared.

yp4tyPz.jpg?1

• Like 14

Finally.

JoAqjew.jpg

Everyone post your toilet shots.

No, I live in Ireland. But yes, that's from a french tv station.

• Like 6

Ha! Honlads, How long have you been waiting, hoping that someone will start the toilet thread?

Brandon, damn fine set up. Do you live in Japan?

• Like 2

Ever since I found this picture on solutioncomfortseat.com. It's a real toilet brand.

up-bariatric-solution-comfortseat.jpg

• Like 7

I would like that so hard, but I'm out of likes. Damn!

PS - Why is Santa's evil (but much thinner) twin brother displaying it?

• Like 1

Ha! Honlads, How long have you been waiting, hoping that someone will start the toilet thread?

Brandon, damn fine set up. Do you live in Japan?

OOHHHH I misread HO HO HONLADS post. I thought we were supposed to post "cool toilet pictures," and that was the ill-est toilet pic I could find.

The left one is for numero unos. My cleaning lady was just here is why it looks so clean. Pod related, when Hayes asked Andy about Rob Reiner he answers "That's what he tells me." So prescient. Is Mr Kneis mastered the matrix?

IMG-20141210-00785.jpg

• Like 7

This person in my class was talking about Cards Against Humanity, and they said you can print off all the cards for free and just cut them out, and I said, "Oh, cool". Then I said, "Do you like podcasts?" and they said, "Yes, I love SModcast!" and I said, "Oh, cool". And I don't think either of those things are cool!!!!!!!!!

I have conversations like this sometimes but I try not to see if people like the things I like anymore because they don't like them in the specific way that I do and they usually only like the concept of the things rather than the things themselves and it fucking pisses me off because they think we're the same and try to bond with me over those things and I get upset that they are somehow incapable of anything besides the surface-level drivel that pours from their mouth holes.

I'm being totally serious.

• Like 4

PS - I'm actually well-known amongst my peers as someone who is easygoing, upbeat, kind, empathetic and thoughtful. Just so you know.

• Like 6

Great song Charlie Murphy Brown. If the kids are calling that painful it is definitely GOOD grief. Surprised I lived trough the water swallow into choke into spit take when Sean says the "milk the goose" thing.

• Like 1