🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 62 — Jarrad Paul, Our Close Friend

This was an awesome episode and I really enjoyed Sean explaining what the opposite of a duck is, very educational.

However, I am worried that Mark might die and they'll have to replace him with someone, possibly named Mike, who will do sound drops that are a happy medium of random funny lines and prescient continuity. That would be a shame.

• Like 2

I want this to be a thing

20141210_203447.jpg

Oh, you're taking a shittie (shitter selfie). All the kids are doing it these days. You gotta rep your toilet.

PS - Nice throne, bro.

• Like 6

Just realised Pauly Shaw has never been on any other Earwolf show. S+H missed a chance to tell Seth Godin's Screw Up School to get right down there and suck on deez.

• Like 5

I want this to be a thing

20141210_203447.jpg

Diggin' that beard BRRII.

• Like 1

I haven't seen Freja in a while. I hope she's ok. Anyone been in touch with her?

Someone misspelled her name in this toilet seat at a bar in San Francisco. Was it the zodiac killer? I'm scared.

yp4tyPz.jpg?1

She posted a thing about traffic accidents between Portland, Maine and Portsmouth, NH on her Facebook recently, so she's still alive. I know that. Probably all that job security from car accidents she's causing.

#FrejaComeBack

#NursesBeCrazy

#FuckBitchesGetMoney

#Blessed

• Like 3

Chanson and Bruce, did you two bro down over Thanksgiving?

Did you see the celebrity aliases thing from the Sony hack? Jessica Alba's fake name is "Cash Money", which is probably the name I would also use if I was super-famous and pretty and rich . But hey,

• Like 2

Did you see the celebrity aliases thing from the Sony hack? Jessica Alba's fake name is "Cash Money", which is probably the name I would also use if I was super-famous and pretty and rich . But hey,

Andrew, are you pretty and rich? Or are you Meat Loaf?

• Like 1

I had a dream where I was a meat loaf.

Hmm, yes, I've also had a dream where I was food that could feed a family of four.

• Like 1

Chanson and Bruce, did you two bro down over Thanksgiving?

No... Sad Face. Soon though, soon.

• Like 1

I'll be in Manhattan this weekend. If there is anyone here from New York that wants to see my dumb face, you can see it there this weekend.

I'll be in Manhattan this weekend. If there is anyone here from New York that wants to see my dumb face, you can see it there this weekend.

Spoiler alert: no one does.

• Like 6

guys, i have double the normal amount of things to say to you for this weekend's episode.

NUMBER ONE: we will be doing a live call-in episode on Saturday December 13th at 9:15am PST as a holiday gift to all of you. we generously offer the chance to fan out on us, to ask us questions, and to shut up while we are talking or risk having Hayes lace into you and then broadcast the drubbing

NUMBER TWO: At 10, after what will have surely been a very successful call-in show with no dead air or technical problems, we welcome Thomas Middleditch (LittleBitch! I have heard him say this, so it is not mean). We don't have many questions for him. If only there were some sort of gallery we knew that could help us round out our segment with some great Qs. Oh wait, that's you guys. you are the gallery, and I DO mean Popcorn.

Please prepare to speak with us and give us help with Thomas. In return, Hayes will eat Christmas Eve dinner with one of your families (extended). Thanks fellow nerdz.

I don't have the phone number for the call-in right now, but we will provide it soon.

• Like 22

Hi Thomas, So in Wolf of Wallstreet you got yelled and and your fish eaten by Jonah Hill and you looked sad, were you sad?

Also, could you spare a Captain Underpants spoiler for scoop troop?

• Like 1

Call-in show!!!! This should be so dope I can't even think of the dope stuff us Handbookies will come up with to call in about.

To Mr Middleditch, do you think your success in the tech industry helped you land your role on Silicon Valley?

• Like 4

Mr. Middleditch, were your ancestors medium sized ditch diggers? Also does the cast of Silicon Valley hug a lot? You look like a bunch of huggers.

• Like 4

Saturday the 13th?? That's the cursed day for technical troubles. That's the day when everyone has lockjaw on the telephone and the Skype towers are choked with VERY gross spiders. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and the show.

Mr. Middleditch, in season 2 of Silicon Valley will there be any extended pieces about computing optimal rates of other sex activities, like fingerblasting? Everybody likes the dicks joke and it's very funny but it's time to be more inclusive.

• Like 7

PS - Sean you are so sweet to call us fellow nerdz. Now I feel we are one.

Hayes, my mom asks if you prefer ham or turkey. Wait, are you vegetarian?

• Like 2

Mr. Middleditch, what are your thoughts on renaming the show to "Sillycone Valley" for season two, and it just features everyone wearing silly costumes while eating ice cream cones in a mountain valley?

• Like 4