🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 62 — Jarrad Paul, Our Close Friend

Q: You got to act with Mark Wahlberg in The Other Guys. What was it like meeting the inspiration for Vinny from Entourage?

Q: Milana Vayntrub played the tall guy's girlfriend on Silicon Valley. Can you get me her number? I'm not creepy, I've just had a lot of dreams about her.

• Like 1

I'm not gonna call in. I'm too scared. And things DID NOT GO WELL last time. Thanks for the xmas gift, but I'm regifting it to the other handbookworms (thanks to bozos for the term).

• Like 9

VB - you have to call in! Let's do it together! I'm scared too but I think I'm gonna do it.

• Like 3

i wish i could call in :c i will be at work

• Like 3

I think I might call in but only if you promise that it won't be awkward and that I'll know what to say and how to act.

• Like 9

So I was over doing research on the Earwolf subreddit and the Hollywood Handbook people in particular and they seem to think that they have some kind of "community" over there or some hippy bullshit. They are speaking with authority about the show like a bunch of charlatans instead of posting pictures of their Dads or toilet seats. I don't think they really understand the show.

• Like 10

dear mr middleditch, what was the deal with that last caller?

• Like 4

So I was over doing research on the Earwolf subreddit and the Hollywood Handbook people in particular and they seem to think that they have some kind of "community" over there or some hippy bullshit. They are speaking with authority about the show like a bunch of charlatans instead of posting pictures of their Dads or toilet seats. I don't think they really understand the show.

the fact that they quote reddit users by name and make a point to not state yours shows the power you hold in this community. those redditors are like our younger siblings, and just as in real life, we have to disown and destroy our younger siblings.

• Like 5

1. Thomas, you're largely known for a smattering of video game and comic book inspired bit-roles featured on the now defunct Pete Holmes Show. What have you done to prevent the marginalization of geek culture by Corporate America that Hayes and Sean weren't already doing a decade ago?

2. Thomas Middleditch is an anagram for Mitt Has Coddled Him. Who else is a secret member of the Conservative Illuminati and what bewitched items must you collect to satisfy your annual dues?

It's a thing, Bruce.

uDxhUZE.jpg

• Like 12

Mr Middleditch, in a scenario where you are buying your burial plot and there are three holes side-by side, which one would you choose to put your headstone over and why?

• Like 3

Dear Thomas Middleditch,

You claim you're a big time nerd because you're on The IT Crowd. But how do I know you're a real nerd like Chris Hardwick and not just a faker?

• Like 3

Hi Thomas. What's your house packing, toilet-wise? Explain your plumbing situation to me.

• Like 10

Thomas,

How did you prepare for the role of Dwight Schrute's brother, Jeb, whose rich backstory — as we all know — included time spent as a worm farmer, Bigfoot hunter, Army farmer and pot farmer?

Follow-up: Do you know if Rainn Wilson and Kelsey Grammer were ever able to "patch things up"?

My dog wanted to be a part of this.

3110a4ea-29c3-4eb2-a828-c37941a4cb82_zps8e2f01f8.jpg?t=1418372275

PS - I'm not wearing any pants in this picture.

PPS - Neither is my dog.

• Like 13

My dog wanted to be a part of this.

3110a4ea-29c3-4eb2-a828-c37941a4cb82_zps8e2f01f8.jpg?t=1418372275

PS - I'm not wearing any pants in this picture.

PPS - Neither is my dog.

Whoa where'd you get that thing - the toilet store? Haha a little will ferrell movie quote (engingeer cody gets it)

• Like 5

There's a She and Him Christmas album that I kinda like, and Low had a Christmas EP that was cool.

• Like 1

Does anyone have any Christmas music recommendations? I've gone through all Sufjan Steven's Christmas stuff, even the weird electronica ones, and I'm burned out on Bob Dylan's weird Christmas album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKewaENYl4k

White Christmas by Bing Crosby

The Christmas Song by Stevie Wonder

Ave Maria by Stevie Wonder

Frosty the Snowman by The Ronettes

Silent Night by Dinah Washington

What Are You Doing Next Christmas by Ella Fitzgerald

Baby It's Cold Outside by Ella Fitzgerald

White Christmas by The Drifters (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Silent Night, Holy Night by Johnny Mathis

Silver and Gold by Burl Ives

Here Comes Santa Claus by Doris Day

Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) by Darlene Love

• Like 5