🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 62 — Jarrad Paul, Our Close Friend

Hey, RSS experts, how many call-in shows did they do on RSS?

these eps were call-in dnecmv.png

• Like 7

these eps were call-in dnecmv.png

just seeing "Damn girl" in your post got that theme song stuck in my head. "DAMN GIRL...ALL WE GOTTA DO IS SHOW UPPPP"

• Like 6

My dearest brother Thomas,

When are you comin back to the farm? Ma' misses you. Ever since you and Nathan left me and the family we can barely wrap our little fingeys around the goose utters. Those utters sure are big Thomas. We miss ya big strong hands... Dixie died from a branding accident. Doc said her last words were "this was supposed to be Tommys job." We all missed you at the funeral. If you get this message please come home.. Or at least tell me why you aren't coming back? Heard you are doing well. Maybe send some dirt back home? We just ran out.

• Like 8

you keep a copy of 69 love songs on the back of your toilet

Yeah, that and the can of corn are there in case of emergencies

Also this is the only use I've gotten out of infinite jest in years1 so please do not ask me any detailed Qs about it like what it's about or who wrote it

1 since I've owned it

• Like 1

Yeah, [69 love songs] and the can of corn are there in case of emergencies

I wouldn't want to wipe my butt on either of those things. Then again, if it was a real emergency, I suppose I wouldn't have any other option. You win this round, Mewn. Curse you and your relentless logic!

oh no not a wiping emergency, god. get your head out of the gutter. I own PLENTY of bathroom tissue.

All of those items are placed there for existential and emotional emergencies. sometimes you just need to look at the CD for Andrew WK's I Get Wet, without having any way of listening to it, to get you through the rough times.

My dearest brother Thomas,

When are you comin back to the farm? Ma' misses you. Ever since you and Nathan left me and the family we can barely wrap our little fingeys around the goose utters. Those utters sure are big Thomas. We miss ya big strong hands... Dixie died from a branding accident. Doc said her last words were "this was supposed to be Tommys job." We all missed you at the funeral. If you get this message please come home.. Or at least tell me why you aren't coming back? Heard you are doing well. Maybe send some dirt back home? We just ran out.

thank god you got this one in under the wire

• Like 3

oh no not a wiping emergency, god. get your head out of the gutter. I own PLENTY of bathroom tissue.

All of those items are placed there for existential and emotional emergencies. sometimes you just need to look at the CD for Andrew WK's I Get Wet, without having any way of listening to it, to get you through the rough times.

Ah, I see where I got confused. I make it a point to cower in the bathtub in those situations, so the top of the toilet would be out of reach and thus ineffective for me. That's why I keep some pretty rocks I found at the beach, a harmonica and a couple Capri Suns inside my tub in a ziplock bag. If you've ever tried to play a harmonica through a plastic bag, you'll know that it's no joyride, but I'm not going to let it get wet. It would rust.

• Like 1

Thomas, I have trouble standing up for myself at work. How do you do it?

the call in number tomorrow morning is 347-514-9653. pay attention because i'm going to write it one more time only.

347-514-9653.

the 9653 is code for wolf somehow, they didn't explain it to me well enough

please call in tomorrow at 9:15 AM Pacific / 12:15 PM Eastern even if you know you will be bad. the shaky voice answering the phone will be andy.

• Like 16

It's time for

The Reality Show Show Clip of the Week

This week's clip is a classic:

Vibes, Andy? from Episode 20 (a call-in episode)

I hope this can serve as a cautionary tale for everyone calling in tomorrow.

• Like 7

the call in number tomorrow morning is 347-514-9653. pay attention because i'm going to write it one more time only.

347-514-9653.

the 9653 is code for wolf somehow, they didn't explain it to me well enough

please call in tomorrow at 9:15 AM Pacific / 12:15 PM Eastern even if you know you will be bad. the shaky voice answering the phone will be andy.

Hella stoked!

• Like 2

I can't sleep. I'm too excited about tomorrow. I'm also extremely scared.

• Like 4

Upstairs:

MhFuXGG.jpg

Downstairs:

9uGSIvv.jpg

Call in T minus 110 minutes.

• Like 5

Upstairs:

MhFuXGG.jpg

Downstairs:

9uGSIvv.jpg

Call in T minus 110 minutes.

Your british toilets are so weird! (Should I have said "loos?" Or "lavs?" Or "lorrys?") Does the water really spin backward from the Coriolanus Effect?

Also, it's interesting that you have separate toilets for "upstairs" and "downstairs." In the US we refer to it as "number one" and "number two" and we do them both in the same toilet.

• Like 5

Apparently Los Angeles was devastated by a tornado yesterday! Will someone please call in and find out if Sean and Hayes are ok? Even if they didn't get directly whirled up in it, they may have been caught in a stampede of panicking movie stars and directors*.

*If there's one thing that we know how to do right in the flyover states, it's get hit by tornadoes. In Los Angeles, they probably run to an exterior room in the house, and stand right by a window just like a noob.

• Like 3

I was sure that I was going to sleep way past the call in time. Yay!

Also, Andrew, don't you get splinters from that second toilet?

Fine toilets, Andrew. The pink toilet is especially adorable.

Ok, gang, I've showered. My cats have been fed. Im staying hydrated. Everyone in my house is still asleep so I may have to call from the garage. But other than that, I'm ready to go.

• Like 1

Guys I'm scared cuz do I give my real name or forum name when I call? What if I give my real name and then no one knows it's me Dixon?

• Like 1

Guys I'm scared cuz do I give my real name or forum name when I call? What if I give my real name and then no one knows it's me Dixon?

Just combine them! If your real name is Mick than just say you're Dick!

• Like 1

Do we know if the show will be streaming live on Earwolf Radio?