🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 62 — Jarrad Paul, Our Close Friend

Brett - I said "hey guys" so that was to you as well. I was going to ask a question about Engineer Cody but once I heard you, I didn't think it was fair. I was really nervous though.

The guys did fill me in on New York pizza though (spoiler alert) so that was fun.

• Like 2

Look who I just saw skipping out on his Thomas Middleditch interview, leaving Hayes to handle that ego all by himself.

FTVeW73.jpg

Maybe Chanson was right.

• Like 4

this actually was really cool. I learned that Chanson is a MRA, Anastasia used to dip, and...(comedy rule of three...struggling to think of something else i learned......)ummm...something about brgrho and ducks.

in all seriousness, this was awesome. I love that S&H allow us to be part of what they are doing, what other podcasts out there would give you such an opportunity? Also, from being on hold for 57 minutes, I can vouch for the fact that it went WAAAYYY smoother than the RSS live call in shows. Almost no awkward silences or other issues. well, no more awkward than the Pauly Shore episode

• Like 5

Look who I just saw skipping out on his Thomas Middleditch interview, leaving Hayes to handle that ego all by himself.

FTVeW73.jpg

Maybe Chanson was right.

#Alexfromtarget huge fan

• Like 1

this actually was really cool. I learned that Chanson is a MRA, Anastasia used to dip, and...(comedy rule of three...struggling to think of something else i learned......)ummm...something about brgrho and ducks.

in all seriousness, this was awesome. I love that S&H allow us to be part of what they are doing, what other podcasts out there would give you such an opportunity? Also, from being on hold for 57 minutes, I can vouch for the fact that it went WAAAYYY smoother than the RSS live call in shows. Almost no awkward silences or other issues. well, no more awkward than the Pauly Shore episode

Agreed. I got over my post call in depression. That was really exciting and fun and terrifying but fun. I loved that Hayes knew everything about everyone. And that Sean drilled our non-existent improv skills. I also loved chatting with Andy and his shaky voice and hearing Brett say my name.

Thanks guys for a thrilling morning!

• Like 3

Shout out to Snus and Regis Philbin! To Sean & Hayes, thank you for your sacrifice. Mad respect to Andy. You could tell things was serious because how they brought in the lead engineer. Solid work Brett! Eleven cheers to everyone!

• Like 1

I have to go to work, guys. Do you want to call-in and pretend you're parents with kids who need tutoring? It won't be recorded, but I WILL be mean to you.

• Like 4

I have to go to work, guys. Do you want to call-in and pretend you're parents with kids who need tutoring? It won't be recorded, but I WILL be mean to you.

If you're asking me to call you at work the answer is yes. Should I just ask for Veebs?

• Like 3

Veebs, I need some tutoring. Do I call the same number?

Brett's right you all honestly did really well!! The one thing I have to keep reminding myself whenever I am on the show or when I call in that it's not my job to be funny, that burden rests on the broad and very strong and capable shoulders of our two favorite hosts. If you went on and you inspired them to say something funny (which you all did) then your job is done and you did great.

PS The Boys mentioned that they might wanna do a call in again so I look forward to screening you all again very soon and hopefully making my conversations with you slightly less fucked up and awkward but no guarantees ;)

In other news, I'm sure it was hard to hear for everyone when they put like 6 guys all on at once, but the cacophony that took place may be the funniest thing I have ever heard on the show so congrats everyone and give yourselves a pat on the butt for doing dang good work and making a show that is going to turn out v funny.

Also kudos to Brett for making the whole call-in process work he is the best of the best for real

• Like 8

Andy, it was so much fun to talk with you for a second.

This and seeing the Sketchfest lineup are all kinda a birthday treat for me. My bday is tomorrow

• Like 2

Andy, it was so much fun to talk with you for a second.

This and seeing the Sketchfest lineup are all kinda a birthday treat for me. My bday is tomorrow

Yeah getting to say hi to you all and hearing your lovely voices was a ton of fun. Also happy birthday Anastasia!!! WOOOO B) B) B):rolleyes:

• Like 2

I can't wait to hear this. I wanted to call but I don't have a house phone and my phone plan doesn't deal with international calls. I wish you could call by Skype or something. Andrew, how did you call?

All out of likes. I'm liking everything in my mind.

To take it easy last night, in anticipation of calling in, I watched The Skeleton Twins and it turns out that it's much scarier than the name implies. I found out that if you've made mistakes or you're sad you should just try to commit suicide bc it probably won't work and your life will get better afterward. Bill Hader shined though.

• Like 1

Andrew, how did you call?

I used the Tesco International Calling App, which currently has a special offer letting you call any US mobile or landline number for free. And it gives you £1 credit, so when the offer expires on 4th January, and the 2p/m for US calls is reinstated, I should still get 50 minutes free.

My backup plan if that didn't work was to sign up for the Skype Unlimited World free trial, which would also let me call US mobiles and landlines for free, and cancel before the end of the free trial.

There are probably other/better options, those are just the first two I found.

• Like 1

Although think twice about calling, because Racist Andy said I had a "British Lilt" and "what's the other one, an Irish brogue?" so be prepared to be put into a BOX by that XENOPHOBE Andy Not-So-Nice, and actually I DON'T have an accent, all of YOU have the accents.

Edit: the next post will make this thread the most commented HH thread so far, so it better be a good one.

• Like 5

I feel like I’m gonna puke. I’ve been really busy this week and I haven’t been able to check the forums ‘til now.

Can’t believe I missed the call-in ep – especially since I’ve been begging for another one for a while now.

Hopefully it was a success and they will do them every now and again…

The main reason I got on the forums today was to write to Sean and Hayes to tell them that they were both in my dream last night.

They were doing engineer Cody’s job at a radio station. I was their boss. Hayes was a solid worker. Sean ‘caused a long silence on a pretty high profile channel.

Either way, it was fun chilling with you in the dream. Can’t wait to hear the ep. Miss you guys, I’m RLLY busy ovr here..

• Like 8

They'll do it again, Charlie and we will all make sure to notify you through a variety of outlets to make sure you call in.

• Like 1

eberyone who called in, please give yourself a letter grade for your call that we can compare to the episode on tuesday

• Like 6