🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 62 — Jarrad Paul, Our Close Friend

I used the Tesco International Calling App, which currently has a special offer letting you call any US mobile or landline number for free. And it gives you £1 credit, so when the offer expires on 4th January, and the 2p/m for US calls is reinstated, I should still get 50 minutes free.

My backup plan if that didn't work was to sign up for the Skype Unlimited World free trial, which would also let me call US mobiles and landlines for free, and cancel before the end of the free trial.

There are probably other/better options, those are just the first two I found.

uhhh just use a phone and push the numbers lol
  • Like 4

So if I understand correctly, each new post going forward will break the all time world record for most commented Hollywood Handbag episode. So with this, lets all celebrate the big three point two eight hundo! We I did it!!

Hang on, I'm going to call my parents.

• Like 4

So if I understand correctly, each new post going forward will break the all time world record for most commented Hollywood Handbag episode. So with this, lets all celebrate the big three point two eight hundo! We I did it!!

Hang on, I'm going to call my parents.

BTBwB7P.gif

• Like 3

I'm p mad I didn't get post 313 of the thread, so I'll take 331 as tribute to this great ep.

• Like 2

Hey guys sorry I slept through the call-in part.

Funny story though. Last night I was out with a group and during dinner there was a little lull in the conversation.

I said to the guy across from me "do you like superhero movies?", and it turned into a long conversation about Nickelodeon v. Disney Channel v. Cartoon Network.

Thanks Andy for giving me conversational God Mode!

• Like 3

333 is half of 666 (proportion of the ratio, etc). Isn't it messed up how like Seitan never killed anyone in the Bible but everyone thinks he's a big bad guy?

• Like 3

"That's the one." Hayes told him. "The very same one? You swear?" Asked Andy. "Scoop Troupe's honor." Hayes flashed some gang sign. "Wow, the evil hag herself. I am using the very same microphone as Aubrey fucking Plaza. It smells of blueberry waffles and freedom." Andy was truly a lucky man... I will also give myself a C+ for the call-in segment yesterday. I think I talked over the guys a bit, sorry. The questions that I didn't get a chance to ask S&H were: Can you explain how your forum be so robust and engaging? And, Do you have a cd changer in your vehicle?

Andyhayesmic.jpg

• Like 11

Merry Christmas, Bayareans! I just bought 4 tickets to Sean's Sketchfest show. If three of you buttheads want some, I'm happy to give them to you.

Otherwise I'll jsut find, like, people I actually know if real life, or something, to bring to the show.

• Like 2

that is a very cool thing to do tim and i wish i could take you up on it

• Like 2

THERE WAS A CALL IN SHOW???!!! This is what I get for forgetting to check the forums for a few days. Next time just have Hayes and Sean call me just in case.

• Like 1

I feel like I’m gonna puke. I’ve been really busy this week and I haven’t been able to check the forums ‘til now.

Can’t believe I missed the call-in ep – especially since I’ve been begging for another one for a while now.

Hopefully it was a success and they will do them every now and again…

I hear ya buddy :(

#togetherwearestrong

I was gonna call in, but I had too much to drink. Just the thought of being able to talk to two Hollywood giants like Sean and Hayes made me incredible anxious, and the only thing that could calm me down was a bottle of grandpa's cough medicine (sick reference if you guys get it).

Can't wait to hear the call in show though. I bet all of you were awesome because this forum is awesome and finding this forum is literally one of the greatest things that has happened in my life.

• Like 9

For realises, finding this show and forum have been high points in a pretty meh year, so thank you S+H, and thank you fellow Handbookworms.

• Like 17

Anyone know when Thanksgiving is this year?

You just missed American Thanksgiving, but you could probably make it over the "pond" to celebrate United Kingdom Thanksgiving with Andrew. If I'm not mistaken, they celebrate it on Boxing Day.

• Like 1

Gang, feel free to give me a good razzing when the call in episode is released. I'm sure I will look like a right plum (Rod, is this the correct usage?) when it is released.

Andy, would you please tell us tales of the glorious Earwolf holiday party? Did you eat sugar plums with Paul Scheer and exchange quips with a Sklar or two?

• Like 5