🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 207 — Angel Scholar

When Bob’s interview guest doesn't show up he goes on an emotional journey with engineer Brett. He must dig within himself and into the archives to share an interview with special guest MP, a renowned angel scholar/communicator. They’ll talk about how MP became to be an angel scholar, the best way to seek guidance from angels, and what it’s like to have the gift/curse of being in tune with angels.

Another great ep. The Thanksgiving plans talk with Engineer Cody Brett was just excrutiatingly good. I look forward to visitng the Angels website once I get my banking information in order.

• Like 3

When the only complaint about a podcast is that it's too short, you know you are doing something right. Good on ya' Bob!

• Like 2

If Brett ever takes improv classes at UCB, I hope he gets to skip two levels based on his performance here.

"When Bob’s interview guest doesn’t show up he goes on an emotional journey with engineer Brett." Already laughing.

• Like 3

"When Bob’s interview guest doesn’t show up he goes on an emotional journey with engineer Brett." Already laughing.

Agreed. I also first got, got when he mentioned the name of the pasta.

I'm shocked by the deceit from Spaghettaboutit. Also Bob and Brett have a real undeniable chemistry. You can almost hear the bond being formed as they spoke. A bond that will, no doubt, last a life time.

• Like 2

good ep.

no jason?

would like to see ep of process of bob getting podcast. presumably with scott, adam and/or jeff.

Sign in to follow this