🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
SensiiMiller

Anti-Smoking ad

The anti-smoking ad was really offensive. I almost stopped the broadcast because of it.

I don't even remember hearing such an ad. Funny, though, that of all the horrible and offensive (and hilarious) things they say on this podcast, an anti-smoking ad was where you chose to draw the line. I'm guessing that you have some sort of personal connection to the content, which is why you're sensitive to it.

In other words, you're the problem here. Cool out, Nancy. Hopefully your delicate sensibilities will recover, and you'll be back to being a precious snowflake in no time.

• Like 1

well I was going to save this episode to listen to tomorrow to close out my workweek… but this comment has me infinitely curious about what this ad could be.

also, the response post had me laughing quite a bit :)

• Like 2

I didn't hear an anti smoking ad either. did Nerd Poker ever do a General Snus ad like Fogelnest Files? maybe Sensei is offended by smokeless tobacco being advertised instead of cigarettes.

Instead of starting a new thread, I just wanted to jump in here and mention how offended I was by Dan's non-cool shirt that he apparently wore to the recording of this episode. Once I saw that picture, I was all like "Man, fuck YOU, Dan Telfer's boring striped buttondown shirt!". I mean, I got heated. Almost turned this shit off FOREVER.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this