🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 1519 - Nick Kroll

I feel the need to share this - so I started listening to this podcast about a month ago, and when I decided to buy some backlog, the three first names I looked up were Kroll, Mantzoukas, and Scheer only to be kind of baffled none of them had been on.

Suffice it to say the past four weeks have made me pretty happy on Thursday mornings.

Presumably next week will follow with President Obama or someone similarly impressive to top all of these.

• Like 8

ribs you have ruined me, i now know pres obama on NNF will never happen but he really would be a great guest imo just as a person

• Like 4

If you're getting backlog eps I would highly recommend all Scott Aukerman and PFT episodes - can't go wrong

• Like 6

If you're getting backlog eps I would highly recommend all Scott Aukerman and PFT episodes - can't go wrong

great call + todd glass

• Like 5

Agreed about the back episodes. Aukerman, Todd Glass, Graham Elwood, the many Pat Francis episodes, and Danielle Koenig's appearances are all fantastic.

• Like 5

My NNF MVPs in no order: Dave Holmes, Scotty Auks, Janet Varney, PFT, and Rachel Quaintance. Bring the heat every time.

• Like 2

My NNF MVPs in no order: Dave Holmes, Scotty Auks, Janet Varney, PFT, and Rachel Quaintance. Bring the heat every time.

this is another good list

• Like 1

Thought it was funny how coy (?) cagey (?) Nick was about the "dating" question...It is readily googlable, and I remembered hearing about it when there were initial rumors but didn't know that it was still an ongoing thang, They make a great couple!...Anyhow, great to hear Mr. Kroll who has been too busy for podcasts lately. His show is really funny and it has been interesting to see how they developed the characters in the second season, so I highly recommend checking it out...

going with "spaceman" this week

after last week i just want to throw my guess away

• Like 1

I went with Sassafras- probably won't get the answer 'til tomorrow.

Man, I just started listening to this and already I'm dying - ON THE AD! When you're cracking on up on the ad, you know you're in for a good time.

Please put, "We're not talking about them; we're talking about people who have feet" into the next show intro. Oh man, that line is ridiculously funny :D

You guys are, far and away, the best at the ads. I still think that the Todd Glass "Nature Box" ad was better than some whole other episodes of other podcasts, lol :D

EDIT: Yeah; this one was gold! "Didn't make me uncomfortable... not unlike that child in the toilet" is amazing out of context!

I snorted milk through my nose during the Bonobos ad. I should know by now not to drink while listening to Jimmy, but I really thought I would be safe during a commercial.

BTW --- I think Matt was trying to come up with the word 'prevaricate' as a word similar to 'procrastinate'.

• Like 1