🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 4 — Rad Dad Padcast with Terry Dew

Good afternoon everyone and welcome to another edition of the Rad Dad Padcast with Terry Dew (Brendan Jennings)! This week Terry is joined in the garage by shaman Miss Harmony Moongloss. Terry and Harmony talk about how to become a shaman, lead each other into some meditation, and role-play a moment in Terry’s past that might have scarred his daughter Lindsey. Then, Terry’s son Casper’s friend Traci Reardon stops by to help offer advice on acing a job interview and more to Twitter followers in her recurring segment, “Help Me, Rhonda.”

• Like 1

"I didn't even mean to make you horny, baby." That's a Robert Palmer song, right?

I continue to love the 'commercials' and pity anyone who skips over them in ignorance.

• Like 3

I have an acquaintance who recently started "practicing" shamanism. I am so excited to laugh my ass of at this episode.

I fucking lost it when Terry Dew was shamining Harmony and I guess the guy that picked her up tried to make her go down on herself? Truly terrifying.

Great ep

• Like 2

Also, Traci and Harmony together at the end was great. I love hearing one person doing multiple characters interacting... kind of an improv expert mode!

• Like 4

I think this ep had the best host/guest character arc thus far. Also so many delightful turns of phrase: "gotta get that sweet funt," "i feel that they're big honkers," "you ordered steak but you have to fuck the cow first" and of course "sweatpants are the underwear of pants."

• Like 3

This Brendan Jennings guy was great! How has he not been on earwolf before?

He killed it on this episode!

Lauren talking about bums is the new Lauren talking about anal.

• Like 1

This was the best episode of With Special Guest yet.

I nearly lost my mind at the precum line. And from that huge snicker, I'm thinking Lauren did as well.