🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 326 — 2014 Holiday Spectacular

Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s the year end holiday episode of Comedy Bean Bag with music from The Both (Aimee Mann & Ted Leo) and guests galore! Director of the Underworld series, Len Wiseman is back for the CBB festivities that will include visits from some spooky ghosts, a naughty elf, and much more. Merry Christmas bros!

Ho-Ho is the most hilarious Lauren Lapkus character ever. I don't know why, but I laughed every single time she made that "BLEHHH" noise.

• Like 17

"Titular 'til I die." This episode is the greatest gift of all. I'm only about nine minutes in so I have my fingers crossed that Adomian will be Hitchens and Gourley will be Giger. I will update this post accordingly...

EDIT: not Hitchens nor Giger, but damn I couldn't be happier with the results. At least they both still played ghosts. I hope so hard that they'll find a way to do Ho-Ho on the TV show-show next Christmas, and after seeing Fourvel on the couch it definitely seems possible.

• Like 4

Holy shit when they start quizzing Aimee about the films she's seen reminds me so much of when she was on Who Charted and just charmingly unaware of any pop culture

• Like 3

God I love how much Gorley and PFT like working together.

"I have a question for you."

"AND then I one for you!"

• Like 11

"Titular 'til I die."

Leo seemed very pro-eponymous, I thought for a second it might come to blows. Lucky for the calming presence of a Len Wiseman.

• Like 6

SO GOOD!

This is probably my favorite possible line-up of performers! I kept getting happier and happier as people kept getting added!

And Ian Fleming finally hits CBB! I've been waiting for him. Fleming is Gourley's best character.

• Like 7

Which one of you superfans is going to be the first to get the tattoo "Titular till I die!"

That one will be first among us.

• Like 6

Matt Besser as Bjork is one of my favorite underrated characters. I had to finally go see what Improv4Humans was all about after her first maniacal appearance.

• Like 8

i would just like to note that in the world without Washington Irving, Catch-22 would also never exist... well, maybe it would exist, but one of the funniest running gags in the book would not.

on further reflection, i should not post this

*hits Post*

• Like 3

God, I wish Brendon Small would do a "Victor and Tiny" animated show for Adult Swim.

yes! and no... i kind of adore the fact that i don't have a solid grasp on what they look like

• Like 7