🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 326 — 2014 Holiday Spectacular

Bjork's analysis of the Little Drummer Boy lyrics. Victor and Tiny's get rich quick scam. Hoho the Native-American-weapons-maker-turned-bad-elf. Start to finish this was a classic. I could have listened to Scott and Len Wiseman trying to talk Aimee Mann into watching vampire movies for the whole episode and been happy. This was an instant classic!

• Like 2

This was one of the few times I've liked "Bjork" on the show. The Little Drummer Boy stuff was fantastic. "Stories about Mordor go fifth in the or-dor" is what cemented it as an all-time classic for me though.

• Like 3

At least I actually drew it. Most of the stuff on here is just somebody's head copied and pasted on someone else's body.

So you won't be subscribing to my new blog where I post James Adomian's head onto pictures of adorable puppies?

tumblr_ngqdhxayUc1qgwxe2o1_1280.jpg

• Like 7

I'm only an hour in and amazing.

Victor and Tiny's drawn out stories are always so amazing. I love Brendon Small.

• Like 1

I love that Len Wiseman knows the lyrics to the Sundays song I Won; "I won the war in the sitting room".

So you won't be subscribing to my new blog where I post James Adomian's head onto pictures of adorable puppies?

tumblr_ngqdhxayUc1qgwxe2o1_1280.jpg

James A-bone-ian.

• Like 1

More like create terrible posts till death, am I right, gang?

More like create solid, realistic posts till death sir.

Am I right, gang?

By no means a sick burn. A weak burn for sure.

I love everything about Earlwolf, Comedy Bang Bang, etc. ......... Except for Lauren Lapkus. Every voice of hers is the same.

Sorry if that hurts your little feelings, but that's my opinion. Pretty sure this is the place to post these opinions, so enjoy Foolio Iglesias

So none of you weirdos are going to talk about how Aimee Mann and Ted Leo sound perfect together? I was sad they changed the original lyrics of their instant Christmas smash away from Tom Scharpling and the Best Show references... but what are you going to do? Its a great song.

I think my favorite thing about James Adomian is how good he is at doing characs with floppier-than-normal lips.

EDIT: Now that I listen further, that floppier-than-thou comment might have been premature. The point still stands.

"Titular 'til I die." This episode is the greatest gift of all. I'm only about nine minutes in so I have my fingers crossed that Adomian will be Hitchens and Gourley will be Giger. I will update this post accordingly...

look, i'm no pablo picaso, but i still want everyone to look at my drawing:

3gWYphtm.jpg

• Like 3

Also Scott's Waaa Pisssshhhh (whip sound) pretty spot on, needs to be on the soundtrack CD and in more adds.

More like create solid, realistic posts till death sir.

Am I right, gang?

Super weak burn, bro.

I love everything about Earlwolf, Comedy Bang Bang, etc. ......... Except for Lauren Lapkus. Every voice of hers is the same.

Yeah, most of her voices sound fairly similar. But the things she says are funny, so no one cares. You could the same thing about Paul Scheer, Lennon Parham, and probably other Earlwolf guests.

Sorry if that hurts your little feelings, but that's my opinion. Pretty sure this is the place to post these opinions

Sure, you can post opinions. But there's a difference between "I found this annoying," and "This was unbearable enough to make me physically ill and violent." It's possible to express your opinion without being an asshole. Dismissing other people's "little feelings" is not a good start.

Foolio Iglesias

Birth name?

• Like 3

This episode should've pretty much been called Comedy Bang Bang All-Stars. Utterly a joy and it's gonna be sad come next best-ofs season when it's forgotten due to being so far in the past.

Some of Adomian's characters (like this one) sound like they are speaking into a different microphone. Which is amazing for portraying a ghost because it sounds like the voice is coming from a different plane of being.

• Like 1

Everyone was great! We need to see more of Ho Ho; doesn't have to be a holiday.

So nice, I could like it twice.

This past week has been a rough one. I live overseas, and I had to fly in for a funeral. I saved this one for my long layover, and I found myself experiencing a mix of emotions and chortling out loud several times. Thank whatever people thank for comedy.

• Like 3

This past week has been a rough one. I live overseas, and I had to fly in for a funeral. I saved this one for my long layover, and I found myself experiencing a mix of emotions and chortling out loud several times. Thank whatever people thank for comedy.

Sorry to hear that, man. I hope you find solace in the company of your loved ones (or, if you're like me, largely ignoring your loved ones in favor of listening to high-quality podcasts.)

• Like 1

Super weak burn, bro.

Yeah, most of her voices sound fairly similar. But the things she says are funny, so no one cares. You could the same thing about Paul Scheer, Lennon Parham, and probably other Earlwolf guests.

Sure, you can post opinions. But there's a difference between "I found this annoying," and "This was unbearable enough to make me physically ill and violent." It's possible to express your opinion without being an asshole. Dismissing other people's "little feelings" is not a good start.

Birth name?

Calm yourself and read other people's posts who truly are assholes. Concern yourself with things that actually matter

Ok guys, you win... I'll never make a half-hearted pointlessly negative comment ever again, geez!

So quick to defend