🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 63 — Thomas Middleditch, Our Close Friend

I was very interested to learn how Splinterheads got its title. I love these little tidbits of behind the scenes info! It reminds me of "Behind the Music" if that show was actually about movies and not music.

• Like 1

Andy, did you sneak into the room in a papoose on Middleditch's back?

5zdeLx3.jpg

• Like 3

Andy, did you sneak into the room in a papoose on Middleditch's back?

5zdeLx3.jpg

I assumed that was a cardboard standup display of Andy, for Earwolf visitors to take souvenir photos with.

• Like 6

Whose d do you have to s to get on the PG?

You can't sweet-talk either of their dads, it isn't going to get you on there.

• Like 10

^Like

Surprise, surprise. I'm out of likes again. Be honest with me, do I like too much?

• Like 3

^Like

Surprise, surprise. I'm out of likes again. Be honest with me, do I like too much?

In the words of Othello, Anastasia is "one who lik'd not wisely, but too well."

• Like 4

its good to like posts imho

• Like 14

WHAT AR EVRYONES TOP FIVE HH EPISODES? (this question is v impoortant)

In no particular order...

Contract negotiations w. Scott Awkwardman

Sinbad

Paul Scheer

This one

Fifth spot left blank in the expectation that a future episode will be top-5 worthy.

• Like 1

I don't know what a "first thought" joke is, so I assume it's a compliment about how our hilarious thoughts should all win first prize.

Edit: never mind, Googled it. Turns out he was criticising our jokes for being against the rules of improve comedy. Well we can't all be Ryan Stiles so get off my back.

P.S. please get Ryan Stiles on the show so he can "yesand" the funny jokes. (that's where you improve (as in improve comedy) someone's joke. Tim, I just saved you $350)

• Like 3

Engineer Ep (Cody is extra funny)

Middleditch

Contract negotiations

King, Hely, Etten

Lapkus

I should also mention that the Sinbad episode is leg-en-dairy and it cannot be contained on any list.

• Like 1

in no particular order

Brian Huskey

Zoe Jarman

Iliza Shlesinger

Adam Pally

Lauren Lapkus

Although it's hard to say because I usually listen to the episodes black out drunk so I can listen to them again and still have the surprises (Comedy is all about surprises).

• Like 3

I'm listening again and I really liked it when Middleditch said "Elaine! People like the show!!". His whole thing worked really well and I wished I asked a good PCG question for him, instead of just asking what's it like the middle of a ditch.

• Like 6

I don't know what a "first thought" joke is, so I assume it's a compliment about how our hilarious thoughts should all win first prize.

Edit: never mind, Googled it. Turns out he was criticising our jokes for being against the rules of improve comedy. Well we can't all be Ryan Stiles so get off my back.

P.S. please get Ryan Stiles on the show so he can "yesand" the funny jokes. (that's where you improve (as in improve comedy) someone's joke. Tim, I just saved you $350)

ooo i thought of a great pcg q for him immediately

mr stiles, would you say you are very fashionable? would you wear a handsome suit when you used an arrangement of steps that allows people but not animals to climb over a fence or wall??

• Like 3

Am I crazy? I always thought they were saying "improb comedy," as in "improbable." Because of surprises. Thinking about it, your way might make more sense though. I'm probably wrong. (Get it?*)

*(I'm prob)ably wrong. From what I was talking about before. It's known as a call-back, or as some people like to say, a "Harold."

• Like 5

bst eps of HH by JM:

1 Dave Thomas

2 Sinbad

3 Engineers

4 Thomas Middleditch

5 Lauren Lapkus

• Like 5

i think one thing sean and hayes overlooked is that middleditch is technically a very funny name and its good to comment on that

• Like 3

bst eps of HH by JM:

1 Dave Thomas

2 Sinbad

3 Engineers

4 Thomas Middleditch

5 Lauren Lapkus

Gr8 list

• Like 3

Hayes, those baby blues are killing me! At first I thought it was weird that a TV writer/podcaster was on the cover of Teen Beat, but they were right to hound you for a photo shoot. Total heartthrob!

Ihp73h2.jpg?1

PS - While I was poorly photoshopping this at work, my co-worker Craig came over to ask me a question and caught me slacking. But he just said, "Damn! Who is that? He's a dream boat!"

• Like 20