🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 63 — Thomas Middleditch, Our Close Friend

great, i fall off the forums for a couple'a weeks and of course I MISS THE FUGGIN CALL-IN EP!!! GAH DAMMIT i just want to talk to hayyyyyyyyyes.

oh and sean

uhhhm...

i've been listening to the eps religiously but haven't had much time for internettin' b/c i work every day in december except christmas. did you guys know agata has a podcast? i learned that b/c i stalk her on fb. it is good and i just listened to both eps today on my commute. a commute well spent i must say! andy was a guest! he has become the human embodiment of my very favorite earwolf emoticon: B)

• Like 16

Speaking of Facebook, we've gotten a lot of noobies over the past few weeks so I'ma jus go ahead and put a link up to my Facebook again if any of you peeps who haven't feel inclined to add me on there. I'm really handsome and make great jokes and I like any status I see to make you feel more popular. You can ask anyone.

https://www.facebook.com/joe.mcgurl

• Like 5

Oh and I also listened to Agata's podcast today and it was good and I liked it and I thought it was cool and I had a great time listening to it and I would listen to it again.

• Like 3

Sean's handsome too, but I think his hair wasn't as on point this epi.

No.

I am a top expert at handsome boys.

Science tells us that these is tip-top handsome boys every time. Dishy dishy dreamboats, all three.

Here is my badge.

gay-approved.gif

That seals the deal.

Boom. Can't argue with science.

• Like 2

Everyone's so self-promotional this week. Fuck.

• Like 4

Everyone's so self-promotional this week. Fuck.

Oh, that reminds me. Would you be interested in giving me money?

Yes, I'll spend it on drugs. But I'll be reselling most of them, so you're supporting small business.

Should I put you down for your life savings, or will you be extending that with a loan?

• Like 2

great, i fall off the forums for a couple'a weeks and of course I MISS THE FUGGIN CALL-IN EP!!! GAH DAMMIT i just want to talk to hayyyyyyyyyes.

oh and sean

uhhhm...

i've been listening to the eps religiously but haven't had much time for internettin' b/c i work every day in december except christmas. did you guys know agata has a podcast? i learned that b/c i stalk her on fb. it is good and i just listened to both eps today on my commute. a commute well spent i must say! andy was a guest! he has become the human embodiment of my very favorite earwolf emoticon: B)

Freya! I'm happy to see your lovely face on the forum again. Hang in there, work-wise!

What's the name of agata's podcast?

EDIT: Never mind I found it: http://www.twb.cool/

• Like 6

Pffft. Maybe I have a podcast too and I'm just too humble to talk about it? Huh? You ever think of THAT?!

• Like 8

I think there must have been some sort of glitch because my very funny clever telegram post only got five likes. I'll put it up again and you all can give it at least 20. Please note Hayes liked the original, so it is officially endorsed as a good joke.

--------------

Just a minute. Quiet, everybody. Quiet - quiet. Now, this is from How Did This Get Made?

coFTfpj.jpg

• Like 12

Hey, Jacob, do you have a podcast?

No but there's a lot of podcasts about me so I feel like I do, you know?

(hey in all seriouness Agata's podcast is v good)

• Like 3

I have over 20 episodes of a 8 minute podcast I do on my phone called Talking Frankly with Frank Lee. It's about Stan Lees brother who is the original inventor of characters like arachnid-guy and USA-leader and the fantastic singular man/woman. It's pretty good but I haven't released it yet.

• Like 7

I've been listening to the eps religiously but haven't had much time for internettin' b/c i work every day in december except christmas. did you guys know agata has a podcast? i learned that b/c i stalk her on fb. it is good and i just listened to both eps today on my commute. a commute well spent i must say! andy was a guest! he has become the human embodiment of my very favorite earwolf emoticon: B)

If only this were the show that regularly cuts Sean and Hayes studio time short. I would wholeheartedly approve and have to apologize for the months of vitriol I've spit in my head.

post-33837-0-19085200-1418930215_thumb.jpg

Speaking of self promotion, I don't need your petty forum likes anymore. I've got enough retweets and favs to keep me plump and fat until New Year's!

• Like 3

I just remembered that Anastasia said it was her birthday a few days ago. Happy Birthday, Anastasia! I really like you!

I also have been meaning to give a big pat on the back to BRRII for some time now, because he donated a shitload of money on behalf of some poor forumers. That's a pretty cool thing to do. He is a good person and deserves some praise. With that said, ladies, watch out... this guy does not know how to manage his money.

• Like 10

Thanks, Valerie! I really like you too!

Also agreed about BRRII. Good job spreading that potato money!

• Like 3

Happy belated birthday Anastasia! As a present, I'll give you some of my favs and RT's. You're welcome in advance.

• Like 2

Thanks, Joe. You are a tycoon of favs and RTs and I appreciate the benevolence.

PS - I get this song stuck in my head about once every two months:

• Like 1

Oh jit I completely forgot to wish you a happy birthday as well. You should probs be on facebook with the rest of us to prevent this from happening again. Happy birthday!

BTW did you guys see Wolf Den getting some dude from Degrassi? That's definitely a shot at HH, since Hayes used to date the chick who played Emma back in college.

RIP J.T.

• Like 6

Thanks, Rod. What's your real first name by the way (if you don't mind sharing)?

I'm not on facebook. They kicked me off in 2012 for absolutely no reason and then when I inquired why they discontinued my account, they essentially said you know what you did. So, I hate facebook. But I'm on instagram and they now own instagram, so I'm conflicted, because I like instagram.

• Like 4

my first name is Danger. oh wait that's not how it works.

David

Whoa, are you really David Alan Grier? I mean, you don't have to reveal this. I understand if you don't want us to know that you are the DAG from In Living Color and Chocolate News.

But, just wink once if you are.

• Like 2