🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 63 — Thomas Middleditch, Our Close Friend

Name: Andrew

Relationship status: Yes please! (You guys remember that, from Austin Powers? So funny.)

Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/andrewrnye

Sean or Hayes? face - Hayes, body - Sean.

Do you have a cat? No, we had a dog but she died two weeks ago. Miss you, Alice!

Can I see your D (dad)?

Vmr2Uac.png

• Like 6

Andrew, was your D in the Grand Canyon? That's my old stomping ground...kind of. I grew up in Arizona.

EDIT: Oh wait, is that Moab?

And I'm sorry to hear about your dog. Here's to Alice!

• Like 2

I'm listening to the Hayes D. epi of the Bozos of basketball epi (#2) and Hayes has just listed perfectly why UCB are so funny. screaming, singing, initialisations.

• Like 4

Agata and July, great podcast. When's the next ep gonna drop?

Brgrho, happy birthday! Have fun in LA! Report back about the adventures you had.

• Like 3

Name: (redacted)

Relationship status: Married

Facebook Link: This is a big step, so please don't turn out to actually be terrible and ruin my life through facebook somehow!

Sean or Hayes? Hayes, I think, but I am going through a bit of a mindfuck because I think I've had their faces and voices mismatched in my head until this week. So I have some issues to work through here and reserve the right to change my mind.

Do you have a cat? No, I am super allergic and have the most cat-chasin'est three-legged dog in town. And I also have another, slightly less chat-chasin'est dog who has more than three legs.

Can I see your D (dad)? You'll have to negotiate with him about that, as there is a decent chance he'd find out I shared his pic. But in the most fundamental sense, yes you can see him, he is not invisible or transparent. Edit: Buuurn!

Second Edit: I tested the facebook link, and it looks like I don't have permission to view the page. I'll have to look into de-privatizing my FB settings and try again later. Of course this ruins my joke about redacting my name but sharing the link to my facebook page. My real name is Mark. It would have been funnier to find that out the other way though.

• Like 6

Name: Brian

Relationship: The Soloist starring Robert Downey Jr.

Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/bgh35

Sean or Hayes? Too personal.

Cat? Dog, but it's really my mother's. King Loofus Scarmichael III a.k.a. Isaac

Can I see your D (dad)? Please reference previous postings.

• Like 5

Andrew, was your D in the Grand Canyon?

HOW'D YOU KNOW I DATED UR MUM LOL.

But I think it was Monument Valley? Or nearby? He stopped the car and made my sister take photos so he could use them as profile pictures on social media. Very forward thinking.

Here's to Alice!

True dat.

f7wu3AW.jpg

P.S. knowing you are a married 33-year old woman makes your like of the handjob post mean so much more to me.

• Like 3

Pro or Anti-Chanson should be on there too. I know newcomers to the forum probably won't have an answer yet but its important to plant that seed because they *will* have to choose eventually

• Like 11

Name: Jacob (AKA "Jake" AKA "Jake The Snake" AKA "Jake The Mistake")

Relationship status: Single. B) ...... :unsure: ...... :ph34r:

Facebook Link: https://www.facebook...jacob.crites.37

Sean or Hayes? Shayes

Do you have a cat? My dog is the cuteness equivalent of 10 kittens, does that count?

Can I see your D (dad)? Ask a guy to dinner first! Sheesh!

• Like 3

Name: Jeremy, J-Dawg, Jammies

Relationship status: Taken / It's complicated :wub:

Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/IncrediblyHotGuys

Sean or Hayes: Yes

Do you have a cat? I'm more of a dog kinda guy

Can I see your D (dad)? Ya sure, here's a recent pic with his lil bros

2zmgnqQ.jpg

• Like 1

Name: Jeremy, J-Dawg, Jammies

Relationship status: Taken / It's complicated :wub:

Facebook Link: https://www.facebook...crediblyHotGuys

Sean or Hayes: Yes

Do you have a cat? I'm more of a dog kinda guy

Can I see your D (dad)? Ya sure, here's a recent pic with his lil bros

2zmgnqQ.jpg

Very responsible, putting a jacket on that big ol' D, amirite?

• Like 3

Agata and July, great podcast. When's the next ep gonna drop?

thanks! we're hoping to have a regular weekly schedule after the holidays. gabe does pretty much all the hard work so i just show up to talk about dogs or whatever.

plug: if anybody needs advice about anything, submit it here and i might respond http://www.twb.cool/ask

and bozos, way to one-up us :wacko: (jk i'm just jealous)

• Like 1

Hey, in all cerealness, any of you p-casters out there have some 'vice for someone interested in starting a p-cast of his own? I have a couple ideas for podcasts (the ideas are so good that I daren't mention them here) but I have no idea what the process is like getting the thing onto RSS, internetTunes, etc. Also, is it expensive?

I'll take my answer off the air.

• Like 1

Name: Sorry guys that's private

Relationship status: Asexual

Facebook Link: Sorry guys not sure if I really wanna share that

Sean or Hayes? Sorry guys a little too personal

Do you have a cat? No

Can I see your D (dad)? No you cannot (Sorry guys)

• Like 15

Hey, in all cerealness, any of you p-casters out there have some 'vice for someone interested in starting a p-cast of his own? I have a couple ideas for podcasts (the ideas are so good that I daren't mention them here) but I have no idea what the process is like getting the thing onto RSS, internetTunes, etc. Also, is it expensive?

I also have this question, and I'll take my answers ON the air. Jacob C, if your idea is to do an hilarious but educational entomology-themed podcast, then all I can say is that the race is on. May the best man win.

• Like 1

Name: Sorry guys that's private

Relationship status: Asexual

Facebook Link: Sorry guys not sure if I really wanna share that

Sean or Hayes? Sorry guys a little too personal

Do you have a cat? No

Can I see your D (dad)? No you cannot (Sorry guys)

Joke's on you, Assblaster(truly_blessed), the other questions were all clever misdirections, and now we know you don't have a cat. Seriously though, knowing that about you makes me feel like we're exactly alike.

• Like 1

Joke's on you, Assblaster(truly_blessed), the other questions were all clever misdirections, and now we know you don't have a cat. Seriously though, knowing that about you makes me feel like we're exactly alike.

I do want to own one though, but I'm still young and restless, not sure if I want to settle down yet. You know not sure if I want to be my Dad and just settle down with a nice cat in the Midwest, still want to see places and experience things.

I do want to own one though, but I'm still young and restless, not sure if I want to settle down yet. You know not sure if I want to be my Dad and just settle down with a nice cat in the Midwest, still want to see places and experience things.

Yeah, a cat would definitely tie you down. My dogs even like to go for rides in the car, but they are still a hindrance to seeing places and experiencing things. A cat would be way worse in that regard. I say you're only young once, but for a pretty long time, so spend that time having adventures in the world. And hey, if that means sneaking into peoples' houses while they are at work and petting their cats, there's no law against it!

it depends on what you already have and how high of quality you want to make your show. real sound setups can be fairly pricey but i think you can come up with something listenable with stuff you may already have. sometimes i just record mini eps on my iphone because the sound quality is actually p dece and then i dont have to get everything set up

in regards to itunes/rss, that part is also variable depending on how much you want to spend. you have to host your show somewhere, and itunes requires a particular kind of hosting which no one is giving away for free afaik, so you will end up spending some money to get it on itunes. if you want to go totally free you can just have a rss feed and i can give you some links on how to do it that way but i think you will probably lose out on some listeners that way

libsyn is the industry standard p much for podcast hosting and they can handle anything you throw at them

i use this crazy janky site to host my podcast because it is very cheap and i wasnt sure i would be doing it for long: http://www.podcastgarden.com/h/en/ it works for itunes but i have no idea how it would handle things if i suddenly got a ton of new listeners.

no matter how you end up hosting your podcast i recommend putting your rss link through feedburner here: https://feedburner.google.com/ because it gives you a rss link that redirects where ever you want, so that once you submit your rss link to itunes or people have it subscribed on their players you can change your hosting whenever you want without having to try to get itunes to respond to your emails (they may not if your not scott aukerman or similar) or all your listeners to change an address they barely understand

• Like 7

Name: A.J. (Anthony, but no one in my life has ever called me anything but A.J.)

Relationship status: newly divorced

Facebook Link: not on Facebook

Sean or Hayes? For laughing:Hayes For shouting/anger: Sean

Do you have a cat? I love all animals but I find cats pointless- I spend all day teaching high school kids who ignore most of what I say, why would I want to go home to an animal that does the same? I have two pugs!

Can I see your D (dad)? no

• Like 5

I can't resist a questionnaire.

Name: Gabe

Relationship status: Still hot-n-heavy with my main squeeze since '06

Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/gabe.danon

Sean or Hayes: Great dudes

Do you have a cat? I'm 'lergic :blink:

Can I see your D (dad)? He's on the right. Not sure why he's dressed this way.

G00ZpaY.jpg

• Like 9

Tried to get a selfie with my mother's cat Lillian since I'm home for the celebration of white jesus. Was promptly attacked. I'll try to post it soon.

• Like 4