🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 63 — Thomas Middleditch, Our Close Friend

Trends With Benefits is great. I couldn't stop smiling; I really like it and everybody on it. Also cool website and stuff.

Name: Kieran

Relationship status: Single

I'm going to post a twitter link instead.

Sean or Hayes? I like them both equally.

I don't have any pets.

Can I see your D (dad)? Yes.

MTE4MDAzNDEwNjYzMjc4MDk0.jpg

• Like 3

So because this is the one place that can fully appreciate this, I wanted to share what my girlfriend got me for Christmas. Despite having put up with me actually recounting bits from HH episodes before she even had a chance to listen because I found them so funny I had to immediately share, she decided to theme the gift with HH. She wrote me a history of our relationship in the form of an original Hollywood Handbook episode, in which she's interviewed by Hayes and Sean.

post-98934-0-46602800-1419035477_thumb.jpg

It actually fills up a huge portion of the notebook, and features That's Wheelie Interesting, the Popcorn Gallery, the pro version, and even a quick shot at the forums with some cameos from some forumers. Sean and Hayes are color coded throughout (Sean is green, Hayes is purple).

post-98934-0-15040800-1419035512_thumb.jpg

post-98934-0-84057700-1419035888_thumb.jpg

If you want to a little more of what was in it there are more pics here: http://imgur.com/a/NUbbO#0

Anyways, I guess I just wanted to share that I've got a really awesome cool smart nice funny fun and cool girlfriend and you guys are missing out on a real corker of an episode.

post-98934-0-55962500-1419036776_thumb.jpg

looks like your girlfriend just bought the pro version next episode

• Like 1

So because this is the one place that can fully appreciate this, I wanted to share what my girlfriend got me for Christmas. Despite having put up with me actually recounting bits from HH episodes before she even had a chance to listen because I found them so funny I had to immediately share, she decided to theme the gift with HH. She wrote me a history of our relationship in the form of an original Hollywood Handbook episode, in which she's interviewed by Hayes and Sean.

It actually fills up a huge portion of the notebook, and features That's Wheelie Interesting, the Popcorn Gallery, the pro version, and even a quick shot at the forums with some cameos from some forumers. Sean and Hayes are color coded throughout (Sean is green, Hayes is purple).

If you want to a little more of what was in it there are more pics here: http://imgur.com/a/NUbbO#0

Anyways, I guess I just wanted to share that I've got a really awesome cool smart nice funny fun and cool girlfriend and you guys are missing out on a real corker of an episode.

This is really, really great.

Sean! Hayes! Elaine! People like the show!!

• Like 1

That gift is very good, it's almost too good. Too accurate.

Can you be sure that your girlfriend isn't actually Sean sitting on Hayes's shoulders with a long overcoat on? They could be "doing a Clooney" on you.

• Like 9

That's so awesome! Real corker of a girlfriend that you've got!

• Like 3

I'm going to post a twitter link instead.

Fuck you.

JKONLY

But seriously.

Twitter?

Really?

Fuck.

--------------

I'm not gonna lie Kieran, I like you. You were quickly becoming one of my favorite forumers. But then you pulled this Twitter bullshit on a strictly Facebook forum. You're testing my patience, Kieran. That's what you're doing. Fuck.

---------------

Jesus Christ, Christmas really stresses me out. So if I personally attack you or someone you know, it's probably not personal (it still could be though).

• Like 4

It's eerie how easily moviecat's Stephie-friend was able to capture my spirit. Didn't think my whole outlook could be boiled down to six simple words, but the guests just really do seem totally hot to me.

Corker of a human, this chick. Straight honored to be on her radar.

• Like 1

EDIT: I'm glad Sean was molested.

Fellow handbookies, take notes. This is how you edit your posts.
  • Like 5

Fuck you.

JKONLY

But seriously.

Twitter?

Really?

Fuck.

--------------

I'm not gonna lie Kieran, I like you. You were quickly becoming one of my favorite forumers. But then you pulled this Twitter bullshit on a strictly Facebook forum. You're testing my patience, Kieran. That's what you're doing. Fuck.

---------------

Jesus Christ, Christmas really stresses me out. So if I personally attack you or someone you know, it's probably not personal (it still could be though).

The only reason I'd add you on Facebook is so I could message you "take a long walk off a short pier" every morning.

(You can type my name in on Facebook and my profile will come up if you want.)

• Like 2

The only reason I'd add you on Facebook is so I could message you "take a long walk off a short pier" every morning.

(You can type my name in on Facebook and my profile will come up if you want.)

You have no idea how much I would enjoy that.

Fellow handbookies, take notes. This is how you edit your posts.

It's more fun when the thing you think you read changes into something else.

• Like 1

heres a good lifehack guys, if you wanna save money on floss just take a straw from an old fastfood cup you got laying around, flatten it, and rub that flat straw in between your teeth

Do you have a twitter or tumblr or anything where I can get more of this? I like your posts.

Serious question: if I'm driving to the gym and my radio starts playing Taylor Swift and I don't change it does that mean I like it? What do I do about this?

• Like 2

Serious question: if I'm driving to the gym and my radio starts playing Taylor Swift and I don't change it does that mean I like it? What do I do about this?

Hmm. Well, I definitely don't think you need to change the actual radio. Buuut...if you could have changed the station to make a different song be playing and you knowingly didn't do that...you probably love Taylor Swift and want to sit in a tree with her getting married and smooching a million times. Sorry, but that's just facts.

• Like 1

Sorry, I thought this was WebMD.

Now that we're talking about it though, I'm worried that I may have just entered into a nonverbal contract to be Taylor Swift's boyfriend.

• Like 2

• Like 5

If I click on Avril Lavigne's "Girlfriend" music video then rewatch it seventeen times, does that mean I like it?

• Like 2

If I click on Avril Lavigne's "Girlfriend" music video then rewatch it seventeen times, does that mean I like it?

It depends. If you are masturbating, then yes*.

*If you are crying while masturbating, then we're back in a gray area.

• Like 2

I hate how much I like Shake it Off by T Swifffff. I love it so much. So so much. I hate myself.

• Like 2

Guys, it happened on the way home from the gym, too.