🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 63 — Thomas Middleditch, Our Close Friend

I wanted to kiss John Cleese when he made fun of Taylor Swift's cat and

. Her cat is weird looking, and she should learn to have more of a sense of humor about it. Also, she missed an opportunity to point out that John Cleese's cat is freakishly big, like a small tiger or something. It is seriously really big.

If I'm being totally honest, I'd kiss her too, but only because she is very pretty and not because I have any feelings about her music. I'd probably be too scared to kiss her unless she was asleep. If she tried to kiss me I'd be terrified and run away.

Edit: Who does she think she even is, arguing with John Cleese about what is and is not funny looking? The man is a comic genius and a national treasure. He created Mister Fucking Bean, I think he knows if a cat is funny looking or not, TAYLOR!

• Like 1

Please don't oppress me with your rape culture Spunky.

When Prince Charming does it to Sleeping Beauty, it's brave and romantic. When I do it to Taylor Swift, somehow its creepy and weird.

• Like 1

Please stop talking about rape culture, you'll wake the Chanson.

And ALL cats are beautiful and deserve love, there is no such thing as a weird looking cat.

• Like 3

And ALL cats are beautiful and deserve love, there is no such thing as a weird looking cat.

OMFG Andrew, you are literally British (or at least you live there) I can not believe you are taking sides with Taylor Swift in her war against John Cleese!

Also, and I think this was pretty clearly implied, Taylor Swift would definitely want to kiss ME, its just that I would run away and refuse to do it until she fell asleep.

i skipped to the last page so i'm very confused but i just wanted to say that i found this, and the last few epiosdes (even the pauly shore one,) to be Very Funny. i just thought you all should know.

xoxo

• Like 7

Hey, if John Cleese grows a pair of get-away sticks like Taylor's I'll side with him all night, baybee.

• Like 2

You know, because that's a thing I've ever said anything about ever.

• Like 4

You know, because that's a thing I've ever said anything about ever.

Wait, aren't you a men's rights activist? I thought I heard that somewhere, but maybe I'm mistaken.

• Like 3

I remember when I was still an innocent like Chanson. T. Swizzle and I have gone through the full gamut of a relationship in my head many times over now--too scared to kissy, though, even in fantasy--and it has everything to do with her music and very little to do with her coffee stirrer get-away sticks and otherwise sickly appearance. Gotta stay impartial here, though, because Cleese and I have also gone through the full gamut of a relationship, though that was a totally physical thing. Brit-com is just too dry for me.

• Like 4

296ou1y.png

just an appreciation post for this name

EDIT: carry on

ty

• Like 1

So I saw Joel McHale at dinner tonight. That happened.

Real true story.

• Like 1

So I saw Joel McHale at dinner tonight. That happened.

Real true story.

Did he order the soup?

Ah, crap. First thought joke. Uhhhh, what did Joel order, The Soup? Boy that's no different.

From soup to nuts, what did he order with those big ol' testicles? Hmmm.

Sure, he's on The Soup, but what are you, chopped liver? Trying to think of other foods...

Nevermind. A good attempt says I. See you guys Tuesday. Call-in ep!!!!

• Like 7

Here is my second song for the holiday season (again, nothing to do with the holidays):

https://soundcloud.com/xovaleriexo/2-hh-xmas-song

Now might be a good time to say that these songs are all made in fun and I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. I really love you guys and it's important to me that you know that. I need you to know that before I post tomorrow's song, because I think it might inadvertently hurt Joe McGurl's feelings and I would never want that to happen. Thanks, guys!

• Like 10

Here is my second song for the holiday season (again, nothing to do with the holidays):

https://soundcloud.c.../2-hh-xmas-song

Now might be a good time to say that these songs are all made in fun and I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. I really love you guys and it's important to me that you know that. I need you to know that before I post tomorrow's song, because I think it might inadvertently hurt Joe McGurl's feelings and I would never want that to happen. Thanks, guys!

The only way you could hurt my feelings is if you said that Tim was better than me and even then, I would know you would only trying to make him feel better about himself, so it's all good. I'M GOLD BABY

Also, +50 points for Gaston

• Like 3

Also, +50 points for Gaston

Don't know what the points are for yet, but hold onto them Veebs. You're currently in first place in the points race and you don't want to lose your strong position on the leaderboard

• Like 1

Are there any podcasts I should be listening to that I'm not?

I now listen to HH, CBB, The Best Show, Never Not Funny, I4H, Professor Blastoff, UTU2TM, Podcasts Are Wonderful, Trends With Benefits, I Was There Too, and With Special Guest Lauren Lapkus, and some other ones that aren't comedy. It's a very Earwolf-centric list, and I'm wondering am I missing out on something.

I now listen to HH, CBB, The Best Show, Never Not Funny, I4H, Professor Blastoff, UTU2TM, Podcasts Are Wonderful, Trends With Benefits, I Was There Too, and With Special Guest Lauren Lapkus, and some other ones that aren't comedy. It's a very Earwolf-centric list, and I'm wondering am I missing out on something.

Jordan, Jesse, Go! and Stop Podcasting Yourself are good.

• Like 2

The Wolf Den, bro! They had Neil deGrasse Tyson on this week!

• Like 4

mike and tom

eat snaaaaaaaaaaaacks

• Like 6

Now I don't have any facts on this but I found out that Kristen Wiig was once married to some guy named Hayes from 2005-09. Supposedly his last name was Hargrove at the time. But is it possible this same Hayes person then remarried to a hot sugar mama type tennis star name of Lindsay Davenport and for like, basic promotional and sponsorship reasons, took her last name when they was gone through and matrimonied up?

Time warp smash cut to . . .

is Sean is somehow like Sancho Panza and even though all he's got is his donkey Dapple, which is in actuality a valuable commodity, he is eternally resigned to second fiddle bullpuckery and alls he really wants is to have a good time but the suits always be like harshing his vibage and then they try and say Pauly Shore wasn't a good show. Pssh

My ass. He's named Dapple and eyes gonna be a governor of an island once all this crap is said and done. And we us all are the subjects, the subverts, the followers of the truth. That fun is existing to be had and had often. That movies is a great thing if we don't always be muckin it all up. And that whatever, it's just being jokes

• Like 1

Uhh Yeah Dude is the best / only non-Earwolf/MaxFun podcast. Just my opinion. Not scientific fact...... yet

• Like 4

for some reason the only comedy podcasts i listen to are Earwolf shows. Other than that there are a handful of sports podcasts and music/tv podcasts that I listen to each week

• Like 1