i have many podcast opinions but check out Worst Idea of All Time Podcast

• Like 4

General Interest -

Atoms, Motion, & the Void

Dan Carlin's Hardcore History

Humor -

The Bugle

My Brother, My Brother And Me

Thrilling Adventure Hour (for me, its mainly about Beyond Belief and Sparks Nevada)

Tom Vs. Comics (formerly Tom Vs. The Flash)

You Look Nice Today

• Like 1

This looks great.

• Like 2

Bill Cosby has a pretty good cast called SleepEasy.

• Like 2

Take his advice, people. Greggy got me hooked on it, and it's wonderful.

• Like 2

Hi guys. I had a rough weekend. Sick kitty. Many vet visits.

Anyway, just wanted to say I love your songs, Valerie. Gaston was one of my faves when I was a kid and your version was incredible!

• Like 1

https://soundcloud.c.../3-hh-xmas-song

Song #3!!! I apologize if you can hear my loud computer in the background. I can't hear it, because my computer's too loud.

This is garbage. What a bunch of trash. Why would soundcloud allow this? Team Treese...get outta here. Gimme a break. What a joke. Buncha malarkey is what this is. Pah. Don't make me laugh! You getting this? Oh brother. It's junk.

• Like 3

Veebs, I'm taking your 50 points and giving 26 to myself and 24 to Chanson. So now, I'm number one and Chanson is in second place on the Hollywood Handbook End of the Year Big Point Leaderboard. And you get -1. Enjoy the view from the bottom baby!

• Like 2

Veebs, I'm taking your 50 points and giving 26 to myself and 24 to Chanson. So now, I'm number one and Chanson is in second place on the Hollywood Handbook End of the Year Big Point Leaderboard. And you get -1. Enjoy the view from the bottom baby!

Can I give the points you gave to me back to you so that I don't get in trouble or take any flack for having any part in this? It's not that I'm not grateful or anything like that. Because I'm super grateful. Like, way grateful. I just don't know how the focus groups would feel about this and I'm trying really hard to be completely neutral and completely unoffensive but also not at all well-liked at all because you can't fall off of a ladder you don't climb.

• Like 2

Here is my second song for the holiday season (again, nothing to do with the holidays):

https://soundcloud.c.../2-hh-xmas-song

Now might be a good time to say that these songs are all made in fun and I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. I really love you guys and it's important to me that you know that. I need you to know that before I post tomorrow's song, because I think it might inadvertently hurt Joe McGurl's feelings and I would never want that to happen. Thanks, guys!

I overlooked this and now I feel terrible.

Love you, Veebs.

Also, I should mention that I do not condone the content of this song and will not attest to the correctness or truth of the statements therein.

• Like 1

i feel like joe or chanson (or both hopefully) should release their own Ether type response to this song called "Fuck you Tim, you have dick sucking lips from drinking so much ether".

i feel like joe or chanson (or both hopefully) should release their own Ether type response to this song called "Fuck you Tim, you have dick sucking lips from drinking so much ether".

For the record, I have no beef with Tim. I say "fuck you, Tim" as a term of endearment between us.

Hi guys. I had a rough weekend. Sick kitty. Many vet visits

What happened to your kitty, Anastasia? If posting a picture of the ki-ki, pre-ki-ki helps, please do so.

What happened to your kitty, Anastasia? If posting a picture of the ki-ki, pre-ki-ki helps, please do so.

Thanks, Valerie.

This is Maude. She's 12 years old and she is an adorable little lover. She is in no way graceful. She forces herself on you and will yell at you if you are not petting her (i.e., kinda rapey). She sleeps on my pillow next to my head or on my chest every night. We found out on Friday that she has hyperthyroidism and pancreatitis, which is making her nauseous so she doesn't want to eat. Her not eating is giving her liver problems. So we are giving her meds and essentially force feeding her every 4-5 hours. If she doesn't start eating on her own soon, we may have to hospitalize her. :(

TSiJPbb.jpg?1

81NSuw7.jpg?2

And here's Maude listening to the vet giving her bad news.

FOWp3J6.jpg?1

EDIT: Just in case you were wondering:

Some of Maude's nicknames are Miss Maudie Atkinson, Maude the Bod, Maudie too hotty, Maudre, Pumpkin.

• Like 5

Holy shit, she's so cute! Maude is the perfect name for her because she is a precious grandma (and she seems to be suicidal). I don't know a lot about cat diseases, but my dog had pancreatitis once and he's doing fine now. Hopefully she'll come around and remember food is delicious. Are they sure the problem is pancreatitis and hyperthyroidism and not bad teeth or hemobartonella? I only ask because a lot of my cats have had issues with those things, and they all stopped eating as a result. But maybe that's just a cat go-to. My cousin had cat trouble this weekend too when the neighbor's dogs attacked her cat and broke it's leg. The owner is refusing to help because she's made of trash.

• Like 1

Holy shit, she's so cute! Maude is the perfect name for her because she is a precious grandma (and she seems to be suicidal). I don't know a lot about cat diseases, but my dog had pancreatitis once and he's doing fine now. Hopefully she'll come around and remember food is delicious. Are they sure the problem is pancreatitis and hyperthyroidism and not bad teeth or hemobartonella? I only ask because a lot of my cats have had issues with those things, and they all stopped eating as a result. But maybe that's just a cat go-to. My cousin had cat trouble this weekend too when the neighbor's dogs attacked her cat and broke it's leg. The owner is refusing to help because she's made of trash.

Oh no! Your poor cousin's cat! That must have been so scary. What a horrible water trash neighbor!

Haha! She is a little old suicidal lady. We named her after Harold and Maude and it seems like she's living up to her name (although she hasn't slept with any young male cats recently). I'm not sure that it's pancreatitis that's causing the problem. She's definitely nauseated (she gags a little when she smells food), but the anti-nausea medicine they gave us hasn't changed anything. I'll ask the vet about her teeth and hemobartonella. Hyperthyroidism is supposed to make cats eat more...so this is definitely a curious situation.

• Like 1

Not to get all religious or anything, but I'll pray to my gay marriage-endorsing, female clergy-allowing Episcopalian Jesus tonight for Maude. She seems like a good kitty.

PS - my favorite day at church is the blessing of the animals.

• Like 3

Thanks, Chanson. Maude appreciates it.

Dreidel's lucky to have you. I'm glad she didn't leave when Hayes and Sean told her to.

• Like 2

I don't have cats but your cat looks like it's a nice cat and I hope that she gets better soon so she can keep being a cute, cool cat. B)

• Like 1