🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 63 — Thomas Middleditch, Our Close Friend

Honlads u gonna just have to live your life willing to take that risk. That's what I do.

Rod if u wanna hang in Florida it better be south Florida u can hang with me and be besties with me and my besties

is sarasota south enough?

Ugh, no it isn't. Forget it... Just forget I even said anything.

Honlads what was ur fav part of my unreleased pcast?

• Like 4

I have no idea what's happening here anymore.

• Like 10

Honlads what was ur fav part of my unreleased pcast?

Probably just getting to hear Frank bussin up at some of your riffs on Hulk's shorts. "Good thing he's not a denim boy like myself!! "One pair of your stretchiest jorts, please!!""

Why is everyone on this forum secretly very talented and artistic and creative and producing wonderful content? Please be less secretive.

Also, I am going up to LA tomorrow for my heppy borfdag if anyone wants to see Inherent Vice or a show at UCB or egg the Hollywood sign with me, but please understand when I flake out that it was me and not you.

• Like 2

Jokes aside, I'm worried that S&H are taking a Christmas holiday at the worst possible time. I am very excited to hear you all on the call in episode, but more than that I really don't know what to think about the upcoming war between North Korea and Sony. I mean, is Hollywood really so craven that they will stop movies entirely, just because some 4chan dorks threaten that Dennis Rodman will beat up anyone who goes to a movie theater? I need the trusted voice of a Hollywood insider to explain and reassure me that this isnt the end of movies forever. (I hope it is just until King John Un is dead.) Anyhow, Sean and Hayes if you are out there, maybe you can pop into the forum to tell us if its ok to go out at Christmas and look at some movies.

• Like 3

Hey, guys.

I couldn't post for a while, because I was trying to hack Earwolf to prevent the release of any more episodes of "By The Way with Jeff Garlin." I find that show offensive to fat guys named Jeff.

• Like 7

296ou1y.png

just an appreciation post for this name

EDIT: carry on

• Like 9

Hey guys, let's make a pact that we'll all lose our virginity by the end of senior year.

• Like 12

I have an awful confession, I've only just working my way though all the Reality Show Shows. I'd dotted around most of them before but this time I've put them all in a playlist and working my way through 100%.

Episode 26, Sean's Louvre story. Holy shizz!

• Like 3

I like making this top 5 list every few weeks when someone asks. In order

1. John Cochran

2. Sinbad

3. Mikal Cronin

4. Matt Gourley

5. Pauly Shore (unpopular opinion(?))

6. Engineers

Im an idiot, I forgot the Dom Dierkes episode. Slot that in at number 3 and slide the rest down a spot. my top 5 is a top 7.

• Like 1

I have over 20 episodes of a 8 minute podcast I do on my phone called Talking Frankly with Frank Lee. It's about Stan Lees brother who is the original inventor of characters like arachnid-guy and USA-leader and the fantastic singular man/woman. It's pretty good but I haven't released it yet.

I feel like most of the best podcasts start with the title and then work backwards

• Like 1

Jokes aside, I'm worried that S&H are taking a Christmas holiday at the worst possible time. I am very excited to hear you all on the call in episode, but more than that I really don't know what to think about the upcoming war between North Korea and Sony.

This was literally my first thought when this story was going on. I want the HH Scoop! Is some movies really is controversial as war?

Sean remixed my Too Soon with Nick Thune joke it in this episode. How do I collect royalties?

• Like 1

Hey guys, let's make a pact that we'll all lose our virginity by the end of senior year.

Count me out, I just finished paying off this purity ring and I'm going to get some use out of it!

• Like 2

I have an awful confession, I've only just working my way though all the Reality Show Shows. I'd dotted around most of them before but this time I've put them all in a playlist and working my way through 100%.

Episode 26, Sean's Louvre story. Holy shizz!

So, I'm doing the same thing, working backwards through them. I paused an episode last night, and just now resumed playing it and it turns out I was mere seconds away from the very Louvre story about which you are speaking about. Holy shizz indeed!

• Like 2

thank you guys for listening and saying nice things. you're all invited to christmas dinner.

(hi freja)

• Like 9

I was on a school trip to France in Year 10, and one night I woke up and saw Lauren giving Miles a handy, true story.

• Like 1

Just wanted to pop in and say this weeks episode was fucking laughtacular.

I went to Ikea again and listened to it twice again...

• Like 3

We need to create a questionnaire for new forumers to fill out. An example would be:

Name:

Relationship status:

Facebook Link:

Sean or Hayes?

Do you have a cat?

Can I see your D (dad)?

• Like 12

We need to create a questionnaire for new forumers to fill out. An example would be:

Name:

Relationship status:

Facebook Link:

Sean or Hayes?

Do you have a cat?

Can I see your D (dad)?

Good idea, VB.

Ok. I'll start. Prepare your jaws for dropping...

Name: Anastasia

Relationship status: Married

Facebook Link: No Facebook, but you can look at my cat photos on instagram.

Sean or Hayes? Hayes....but also Sean too.

Do you have a cat? 2 cats

Can I see your D (dad)?

Y5vP7gC.jpg?1

• Like 6