Sign in to follow this  
justinmh05

The Best Show with Tom Scharpling is back

Seems like Tommy's, at least financially, invested in the success of the new show. I wonder if there's any chance of him aligning himself with a certain comedy-podcast network. He could probably use the exposure and I'm sure there are plenty of Earwolf fans who would love TBS. I know he's East Coast, but couldn't he just use the network as a platform?

I don't know, maybe it's a pointless speculation.

Tom apparently taped a Best Show tonight at Earwolf studios in Los Angeles. The Best Show's Twitter is hyping it as a "special one". Is it too much to hope for a PFT reunion?

• Like 2

Tom apparently taped a Best Show tonight at Earwolf studios in Los Angeles. The Best Show's Twitter is hyping it as a "special one". Is it too much to hope for a PFT reunion?

I've stopped hoping for this. Apparently, whatever happened between Tom & Paul was too painful to heal, at least so far. PFT was asked about the feud by 5 different people during his Reddit IAMA. No response.

It's difficult. As a fan of both, I wish they would just make amends so we could hear them together again. But at the same time, whatever happened between them is private and the seem to really want to keep it that way.

At least it was good to hear Tom thank Paul on the last episode of the old iteration of The Best Show.

GAH! These darn sensitive comedians! :)

• Like 1

Their riff on the gathering of the juggalos is easily the funniest 30 minutes in podcast history. I've never laughed so hard.

• Like 1