🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 19 — U2 Holiday Special

If they do a live show, they gotta do it in Analyze Phish style, which means it should feature the following;

Terrorist Wittels, Todd Glass, Lance Bangs, Jimmy Pardo, Doug Benson, Kulap (and Naomi if she's been practicing pod casting at home with Scott), Paul F. Tompkins, and for good measure, make sure to invite Koward Kremer just so he can make some lame ass excuse and back out.

• Like 5

Of all the hotel room films to watch, I Love Ride Like Hell, feel like I remember hearing about it from a well informed marketing executive a few years back somewhere.

OEJRNJE.jpg

• Like 19

Of all the hotel room films to watch, I Love Ride Like Hell, feel like I remember hearing about it from a well informed marketing executive a few years back somewhere.

OEJRNJE.jpg

id jerk-off to that.

I generally despise Foo fighters, but Adam is right. Sonic Highways is excellent.

If they do a live show, they gotta do it in Analyze Phish style, which means it should feature the following;

Terrorist Wittels, Todd Glass, Lance Bangs, Jimmy Pardo, Doug Benson, Kulap (and Naomi if she's been practicing pod casting at home with Scott), Paul F. Tompkins, and for good measure, make sure to invite Koward Kremer just so he can make some lame ass excuse and back out.

After hearing him on YOU MADE IT WEIRD, I am under the impression we won't be seeing a lot of Harris related PHISH stuff in the future.

wow, their best of 2014 choices was pretty weak -- that chvrches record came out in Sept 2013 btw

i give that year-end list a c-

I like that Scott thinks that liking terrible music and "all the music everyone likes" means he has good musical taste.

I love this show so much.

• Like 5

Look, guys. I made some brilliant art.

This piece is called "Atom Scott Aukerman." (Do you get it? Of course you get it -- you're very clever.)

Does this incredible gag qualify as a knee-slapper or a gut-buster?

0E4OklU.jpg

• Like 4

I loved this whole episode but I could not get over the image of Bono bicycling around in disguise as a Hasidic Jew.

NYC is one of the few places in this country (if not the only place) where that disguise would make any sense. So, either Bono procured it upon arrival or else owns a Hasidic Jew disguise that he brings with him only on trips to NYC. I'm not sure what's more hilarious.

• Like 2

Scott and Scott failed to mention the results of the shitty U2 book giveaway from the previous episode. I thought these guys deserved to win:

B0D8JfICcAAqSgl.jpg

• Like 14

Little ditty

Bout jack and Diane

They know I'm singing about em

They're waving right now

I have never laughed louder at a podcast then I did at that moment. Bravo Scott, bra fucking vo.

• Like 4

Blake Sennett was Adam Scott's lackey in Boy Meets World.

Illuminati.

#Ragonk

I think Zero Minis is my new favorite sub-podcast that will probably never happen again. Also surprised Scotty Auck didn't bring up Reggie taking up the job at the Late Late Show and what will that mean for the cbb tv show!??!?!!?

I woke up this morning, and the first song I heard on the radio (at least that I was conscious enough to remember) was "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" by the lovable lads from Liverpool, then I went to download Affirmation Nation and found this, and my mind was blown. Needless to say, the episode did not disappoint.

Scott, Scott, and Naomi at the Forum is basically going to be a re-enactment of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOCaL6TUI3s