🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 106 — Shrimp Curtains

In the middle of a battle against some red giant dogs, the gang must choose whether they will stick around or find a place to lay low.

Now I can't stop thinking about Sarah McLachlan teaching a shelter dog how to drive off a shrinking iceberg.

Wow, these guys really are missing Sarah's voice of reason, get why you fight dogs when they're attacking you, but have a feeling she would have been the one to say "Uhh, any reason why we think a housecat, giant or otherwise, is really a KILL-ON-SIGHT threat?"

More evidence our "heroes" are the bad guys in this campaign...

Are you? It seems like the relative scales keep changing, but if a back stab becomes a lower-back stab that seems like an exaggeration...

I like Sarah's voice of reason but it's a different dynamic now. With Sarah you could have more of a story because she'll think about things and maybe plan strategically. What we're listening to right now is Tom & Jerry and it's great.

• Like 1

I do not at all disagree, just certainly a shift...

Wow, these guys really are missing Sarah's voice of reason, get why you fight dogs when they're attacking you, but have a feeling she would have been the one to say "Uhh, any reason why we think a housecat, giant or otherwise, is really a KILL-ON-SIGHT threat?"

Uh... have you ever met a cat?

Sign in to follow this