🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DorkyButCool

How To Get U2's Attention

I brought this up in a reddit thread on /r/Earwolf, but it might get more traction here. I think that we should get people to go out and protest outside of U2's concerts for this next tour. We can have signs that say "Where Are Our TShirts?" and chants like "What do we want?" "TSHIRTS" "When do we want them?" "NOW". We can pitch more ideas as the tour comes near. Thoughts? Queries? Suggestions?

• Like 3

As long as people can get their exams pushed back and bad grades nullified I think you'll have support for the protests

I've never mentioned this before because I just forgot, but Bono is one of by best friends. He lives at my house and I see him every day and he's always asking me what podcasts to go on. So maybe I could just ask him?

• Like 1

I've never mentioned this before because I just forgot, but Bono is one of by best friends. He lives at my house and I see him every day and he's always asking me what podcasts to go on. So maybe I could just ask him?

Yeah that'd be cool

maybe you could get him to go on Serial?

Ahhhhhhhhh sorry I accidentally got him to go on that fan podcast U Talkin' U2 To Me Too? Yes.

• Like 1

We could start some genocide or something.

And then when U2 came to play a benefit show to rally support against said genocide, we could say, "Hey, bro, what about the fuckin' t-shirts?"

I can't think of a downside to this plan, you guys.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this