🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 211.5 — 12/19/14 TWO CHARTED 150

Kulap, Howard, and Stard celebrate Who Charted's four(ish)-year anniversary along with the holidays of every tribe by popping champagne and exchanging gifts! Howard brings us a chart of his favorite female vocalists while updating us on the latest developments in eBay-gate. Howard then explains how Spotify-fueled xenophobia can add a new level of pleasure to any Uber ride. Kulap and Howard briefly struggle to come up with Janelle Monae's name before diving into Kulap's chart. Ku tells us about her holiday party times, then Howard elects Ku and Stard into his new crew. Happy Chartidays!

Get the "Who Charted Holiday Bundle" here!

http://store.earwolf.com/store/digital/3880/who-charted-holiday-bundle

Pho-stard? Sounds amazing!

Great Twooch guys, loved the gift exchange.

Those 'stards sound amazing. I love hearing everyone getting excited about their gifts. Very sweet episode.

• Like 3

Man, this was so great. Listening to it made me feel closer to these guys than to my own family.

• Like 4

Is there a way that I can sign up to have an automated post by me saying "This show was great" after every Twoch? Thank you.

• Like 5

I will be relistening to this ep on Christmas morning. It was so warm and fun. I been feeling blue since I'm spending holidays by myself with no friends or family in this new town I moved to, and I literally felt so much better after listening.

• Like 2

SIA has been successful since the late 90's with Zero 7. She also looks like she's 29

Sign in to follow this