🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode BO2014.1 — Best of 2014 Pt 1

Say bye bye to another year but say hello hello to the new year with the best of 2014 episode of Comedy Bang! Bang! One of our faves, Paul F. Tompkins joins Scott to countdown numbers fifteen through twelve of the best CBB eps of 2014 that YOU voted for. Stay tuned for Pt 2 dropping on Christmas day!

• Like 1

As a Kansan, I must say that only an itty bitty sliver of Kansas is mountain time. We are mostly follow the Central Time Zone.

• Like 4

Opening Pilgrim convo reminds me of the time I had to explain Thanksgiving to a friend from the U.K., and how poorly I did.

• Like 1

'Boogershit mash-up'. Whenever Scott gets PFT swearing up and down I'm very amused.

Look it up Scotty, look it up!

clap clap!

• Like 7

I love hearing the Auks and PFT just shoot the shit. It's made even better by its relative rarity.

• Like 6

All of the ones that were narrowly edged out were ones I voted on every time! Should have done it more! Great ones already on this countdown though.

• Like 2

GOOD GRAVY! Even the best of episodes make me smile great choices i'm glad I voted makes me feel like a real hip character

The best part about winter is that I can just hide my face in my coat when I can't stop laughing on public transit, as happened this morning when Scott was talking about clapping during musicals when the title of the song comes up.

• Like 1

these are so hilarious but sad to hear Comedy Bang Me didn't make the top 15! also bummed about the lack of B-B-B-B-B-B-Bonus clips but I'm loving these peaks behind the curtain these 2 are offering us on the making of the podcast!

I love hearing the Auks and PFT just shoot the shit. It's made even better by its relative rarity.

Would love to hear a PFT solo bolo though

• Like 2

Tiny's Cheeseburger Story not being in the Top 10 is the biggest shock of the CBB calender year.

Well, that's a different episode. Tiny Cheeseburger is the first Victor and Tiny episode. Surely it'll come up later in the countdown. I actually had They're Twins Jonah being in the top 5. Victor's podcast was probably the biggest CBB laugh I've had this year.

• Like 6