🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode BO2014.1 — Best of 2014 Pt 1

Anyone else secretly wish they never actually got to any clips and the Best of Part 4 is them rushing 15 clips into the last 5 minutes?

• Like 7

I love that Paul is still making references to that Pepsi ad from a few years ago now with the "get it in your EEAAARRRRR HOOOLLLEEESSS" or whatever

• Like 5

Loved PFT's reference to that irritating "In your earholes" pepsi commercial Earwolf used to do.

• Like 1

An excellent first day....

So far two of my 10 selections have been selected (266 & 301). And I'm still laughing at everything...

BoogerShitMashUp.... clap clap clapclap.....

you gotta laugh...when you find out the calvins twins episode is only #12 on the countdown

• Like 1

Anyone else secretly wish they never actually got to any clips and the Best of Part 4 is them rushing 15 clips into the last 5 minutes?

That's more Adam Scott Aukerman territory.

• Like 9

I think Nancy Kerrigan said "why" and "help me" but never "why me" or "why anybody"

Am I wrong?

She never actually said "why me." She just said why and the media blew the "why me" thing way out of proportion. Or that's how I remember it anyway.

tumblr_lxal9shzSX1r4qlp5o1_500.jpg

• Like 1

God I love the Victor & Tiny eps

T - There's a little buzz.

K - A little buzz? That's the loudest thing we could hear.

S - What is this, Toy Story? With a little Buzz?

K - "What is this, Toy Story"? Toy Story is a lot of Buzz.

S - Ya but he's tiny.

J - No, he's Tiny.

• Like 7

God I love the Victor & Tiny eps

T - There's a little buzz.

K - A little buzz? That's the loudest thing we could hear.

S - What is this, Toy Story? With a little Buzz?

K - "What is this, Toy Story"? Toy Story is a lot of Buzz.

S - Ya but he's tiny.

J - No, he's Tiny.

I always liked that Scott repeats "A Little Buzz," in case people didn't get it.

• Like 4

A mere 15 minutes in, we get an extended discussion of Mildred & Patty Hill transitioning into the cantina theme. God bless us, every one.

Two thoughts on the countdown/clips so far:

- I probably didn't vote for "They're Twins, Jonah" based on the episode list because I wouldn't have remembered The Victor Podcast, but that would easily be in my top ten.

- The origin of "Help Me, Rhonda"!

• Like 3

I have no argument with the episode picks, even if a few weren't quite my top 15, but more than anything man how I look forward to and relish Scott and PFT hashing it all out in these best-ofs. Loved the behind-the-scenes, loved the riffing (I know you say the "eatin' ain't cheating" thing is an in joke, but I like to think by now it's become all of our in-joke), loved the two just hanging out. With a couple of the clips I found myself thinking "yeah, yeah, get Scott and Paul."

I was hoping victor's podcast would be higher, I loved it so much

• Like 1

I thought it was great hearing them talk candidly about making these. I know Scott said they were doing it for the new listeners but as someone who listens every week, it was so cool to hear stories about the eps, and especially to hear PFT break kayfabe about his characters; really makes this a treat for the diehards.

• Like 9

So I'm 0/4 and one of my votes was for a 'just missed'. Tough being so unique.

Paul and Scott are almost too good together.

• Like 1