🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 64 — Listeners, Our Close Friends

i'm still mad that dommy d stopped doing the anytime show. he had a theme song by THE MC chris and he just threw it all away. for what. for what!? i honestly don't know what

#domdierkes

still getting extra credit for drunk posts?!

still listening, still love you all

cool cool alright. check it out

This was the first Derrick video I ever watched. I showed my entire high school. Everyone loved it. Everyone loved me. I lived like a king. Still am the king, baby...the selfie king.

1619432_10203315156107282_2170083149818206024_n.jpg?oh=7d9fb170b0a75028ba08034ef02c5685&oe=552FAC6B

• Like 4

You guys, this Earwolf subreddit situation is getting out of control.

• Like 2

chanson i think this is the best time to start a fanbase war

earwolf vs reddit vs somethingterrible

• Like 1

I am happy with the outcome of today's game. Because sports is my life.

• Like 3

I know, I totally crushed it in Walking Dead Monopoly. Thanks for watching guys.

• Like 2

chanson i think this is the best time to start a fanbase war

earwolf vs reddit vs somethingterrible

earwolf and reddit lose by default.

what kind of forum lets you post without having to pay money, that's how you get chansons on the message boards

• Like 2

I think this forum is the only canon and SA and reddit are part of the expanded universe, like in the star wars.

Nerding out over here.

• Like 4

Considering that I don't know what Something Awful is, much less their forums, they lose by default.

• Like 2

earwolf and reddit lose by default.

what kind of forum lets you post without having to pay money, that's how you get chansons on the message boards

One time I joined a forum that makes you pay money. Your thesis is incorrect.

• Like 3

Who can guess what tomorrow's HH will be? Will there be an HH tomorrow? Did they record it recently? Do they have an episode in their back pockets that they were holding for a situation just like this? What do you guys think?

• Like 1

Usually if they don't ask for Popcorn it means it's an ep that strays from the norm a bit. I'm gonna take a wild curve ball shot from way out in left field (sports-head stuff) and say Adam Sachs was there for a battle to the death. And if it's not him I'd also like to put in a formal request for that to be an upcoming ep.

• Like 4

I'm gonna guess that their contempt got the better of them and they just didn't record an episode this week.

For the holiday's ive been away so I went back thru the thread and clicked "like this" on any post w/ an image in.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this